||A Forever||

It's already going to be 4 of afternoon, Sanskar just finishes doing his important project due to which he couldn't give attention to his family from last two days properly. So he thinks to call Swara now as she must be in their bedroom with the kids. So he dials her number and within no time Swara picks up the call.

Picking up the call, Sanskar asks of the kids at first at which Swara answers Sanskrit and Swastik are playing on the playground while the little one is laying on the bed happily. Listening which Sanskar feels tension free and thinks to tease his innocent wife by flirting with her. He decides not to laugh in between and starts saying : Swara, I was thinking our little doll is going to be eight months very soon and then after few months she will be one year too and then she may ask us of a little sibling! What have you thought about it?

Swara's eyes get big in his speech and gulps the saliva : Sanskar, please we already have three and don't ask more. You don't know how tough it is to handle those devils in disguise of human form.

"Swara, never tell my sweet kids as devils! They are Papa's jaan..listen, tonight wear that red saree. It's been many days you have not given me enough time. Tonight I want you! You will decorate yourself just like a lover..tonight you'll be only my woman, not the mother of my THREE kids!" - says Sanskar.

Swara blushes hard but then only the little baby laying on the bed starts crying. Keeping the phone on speaker, Swara quickly picks up the baby to calm her down but SHE is SM's DAUGHTER to listen others. Swara panicks to see her crying non-stop and tries to feed her but she is not stopping and the result is her whole face has become red, making her mother teary!

Sanskar from other side gets tensed listening his daughter's cry and Swara's panicked voice! He gets up saying : Swara, don't worry. I'm coming soon, you just be strong. I'm coming to our baby.

Before Swara could ask her husband for not coming, he has cut the call or may be he has already started driving. Such impatient he becomes in the matter of kids and her! However, she concentrates on her baby ; kissing on her forehead, Swara places her one nipple into baby's mouth and baby tries to suck it yet her eyes are leaking water. Swara affectionately wipes the tear saying : Shona, please don't cry more..it's enough now stop..you know baby, your papa is coming. He has said he is coming to his little baby girl very soon..are you happy listening it?

Astonishingly, the baby is silent! She is sucking her momma's nipple and looking at her momma with big big eyes. Seeing the fat tears on her tiny baby's cheeks, Swara wipes those with affection.

•••

Here Sanskar Maheswari climbs down from his car as soon as he comes before the parking area of Maheswari Mansion. He is only remembering of his daughter's crying voice. He runs inside their room without giving any heed to AP's continuous call. Going inside he founds none in the room - not any of his kids or their momma? He comes out with worried lines on his forehead but suddenly he listens some laughing sound from background. He starts running at the side like there is no tomorrow. Getting there, he stops finding his little princess is laying on the swing and giggling happily while her elder siblings are trying to make her smile by imitating some funny faces. Seeing this Sanskar takes a long breath to subside his tention and heavy breath.

After being calm, he goes towards the swing with long steps and takes his girl in his embrace and as if realising her Papa's touch, the girl sequels in baby language. That's when Sanskar lisens the voice : "Jiju, it's not right to burge into kids' conversation like this! We do need  privacy too."

Sanskar eyes her : "Are you kid and from which angle? Don't forget you're a mother of three years old Lavanya and one is on way!" Seeing her jiju teasing her,how could she leave him freely so she too opens her mouth to say something but before that a laddu is kept inside her mouth ; they turn around to find Swara is standing there and smiling by looking at the jiju-saali bond. Eating the laddu quickly, Kavya pouts : Di, without rebuking your own husband you're doing emotional torture upon me. To stop me from saying against your husband you've fed me laddu and here my husband is standing to flash his teeth to others only.