||A Big Shock||

SwaSan enter inside Orphanage and the senior most aunty does their arti and asks them to come inside.

All this while Kavya is watching SwaSan with a round face. She couldn't believe her eyes that Sanskar Maheswari has just managed to marry her Swara di, after all hardles of past! She just prays to God for making Sanskar that patient and lovable towards Swara after he gets back his memory. She smiles a bit seeing Swara's angry glare towards Sanskar while the later person murmurs "mein pati soshan ka case darj karwaunga tumhari khilaf, shadi ki din hi itna tevar, pata nehi baad mein kya hoga mera?" Kavya smiles loudly listening his funny talk while Swara looks at her with anger and leaves from there. Going towards her room, she closes the door loudly before Sanskar's face as he has too followed her there. Kavya goes to Sanskar and pulls her one eyebrow at him while he too copies her. Getting frustrated, Kavya holds his right hand and drags him towards the garden side and asks directly - Now say jijaji, what drama you've done to get married to my di?

"Oh hello..she is my LOVE, okay? So I will never harm her!" - Sanskar says as a matter of fact while Kavya shows a punch to him and he gets soften - Oh sali saheba, why are you getting in a fighter mood, all of a sudden? Aree..I'm telling you naah!

•••

Sanskar has made a very close friend with an elder guy in his school. That man loves Sanskar for his carefree nature and his sudden friendly attachment with him. As he has no family so he asks Sanskar to look after his house which is under construction. He has always lived in the hostel of that school to be close with children and other people while his house is little far from town area. And now he is going to retire soon so before that he has thought to reconstruct the house. As the work has been completed Sanskar gets the chance to return Orphanage quickly that day when he founds Subhas with some married woman. From that day he only has started to plan how to bring Swara here anyhow. But before that Swara gets to know of his plan that day. So he couldn't wait further as after two days, that senior teacher will have farewell reception in their school. So last night he has played his part.

When he founds all asleep, he goes to Swara's room and by some technique, he has opened the door successfully. And then keeping a chloroform soaked handkerchief upon her mouth, he has made her senseless and then by bribing the gate man of the Orphanage, he has taken her from there towards that house in cab which he has hired before only. As the gate man is known to him very well so he has just accepted his request. Later after reaching there, he settles her on the bed and waits for the morning as the amount of chloroform he has used upon her is very little.

And then he sets up the mandap and keeps Swara's bridal attire and jewellery in the next room. At morning only the priest and two girls from parlour reach at the place. And at morning the incidents follow respectively. And now they have reached Orphanage, after getting married!

•••

Kavya claps her hands - Woww!! Well planned, plot..huhh! But jiju, why so hurry? I mean you could have waited a little to get her consent for the marriage?

Sanskar opens his mouth to answer her but before that seeing a particular person entering inside the Orphanage, he losses his cool and goes towards the man in rage. While Kavya stands there dumbfounded. She is not getting the thing why Sanskar is behaving that way seeing DR SUBHAS here. But she goes that way.

Here Subhas has come to meet Swara due to some emergency when on the entrance only he learns about the sudden marriage of SwaSan. Parking the car aside, he enters to get crashed with Sanskar. Before he could understand the situation, Sanskar punches on his face and it's get followed by many. While the people around them come to separate an angry looking Sanskar from Dr Subhas. But Sanskar pushes all and holds the collar of his shirt. And then he dangerously says - Why are you behind MY SWARA, huhh! I've thought you a good person but here you're trying to hit on MY LOVE but outside this Orphanage, you go behind some married woman! What you think that I'll accept your this herogiri? Never! Though Swara is angry with me for forcing her to marry me but it's just to safe her from you! And with time being, she will understand me and accept this marriage too.