||Chakravyuh - A Filthy Game of Fate||

It's night time when Swara is in her room while Kavya comes to her smilingly. Seeing Swara in deep thought, she frowns a little but thinks something in her mind and smiles a bit as she knows the news very soon will change her mood.

So going to her, she starts saying : "You know what di, today our headmaster has told Sanskar bhaiya that tomorrow he will be sent to some school for interview if bhaiya gets pass in that exam then he will surely get the job!" Listening her Swara comes out of her thought and smiles but says nothing. Seeing her tensed, Kavya asks her the reason. At which, Swara painfully elaborates what Subhas has told her today at lunch break about Sanskar's condition. After knowing everything, Kavya assures her : "Then it's decided we both will go to Kolkata tomorrow at morning flight and will come back before evening. In this time period, bhaiya will also be busy in his interview and all so he will have no idea of it. And moreover, don't think of going alone there as I'm not leaving you alone amidst of those selfish people."

Saying this, she looks at swara in a 'dare you' type of look at which swara smiles wholeheartedly and hugs her because it's Kavya only who shows right upon her.

Next morning, Swara gets ready and comes to Sanskar's room after knocking. Giving him a new pant-shirt Swara wishes him luck at which he smiles at her. Then hesitatingly Swara says to him with closed eyes : "Sanskar, don't take me wrong but I find you more hand..handsome..I mean adorable in bearded look so please will you keep my request of not shaving your beards?"

Swara knows it's very awkward to ask something like that but what would she do when it's the only way to stop people from recognising the Sanskar Maheswari. Though Sanskar at first has felt somewhat different but thinking it's her indirect confession of her liking for him, he smiles with nodding his head in approval. Swara releases her air which she has been holding back in tension.

•Maheswari Mansion•

All are having their breakfast sitting on dining table when suddenly the calm atmosphere of the dining room gets shattered with Lakshya's phone's ringtone. Saying a quick 'excuse me', he goes outside and takes the call and what he listens makes him puzzled there. With a serious tone, he asks : "Are you serious what are you saying? Is the news confirmed that KAVITA SHARMA IS FOUND and that too with her newfound boyfriend! Great job..Rakesh! Okay, do one thing keep eye on her..I'm coming there in next flight!" Saying this he cuts the call and smirks evilly as if his mind has already started to plot against that clever species!

After going inside the dining room, he informs all about his going to MUMBAI suddenly. All nod their head in approval as after missing of Sanskar, the elder son of this house he is only there to take care of business.

Utt(with a sad tone):- Then Lakshya Bhai, will you not come with us in Kalighat darshan?

Lakshya sadly nods no to her. Actually after Sanskar's missing from the house, the house is missing it's peace so today only they have decided to go for darshan. But suddenly Lakshya gets an important work.

All finish their breakfast and are going to leave when Sujata says that she will not go for darshan as this God has snatched her only son! Listening her, Annapurna tries alot to make her realised but she gives no heed to her. As the decision is made so it's not good sign to keep it in awaiting list. That's why others decide to go.

So now it's already 12 of noon when all have gone outside. Only Sujata is alone in Maheswari Mansion. Even servants are busy in their own works. Sujata is reading a fashion magazine, sitting in hall. Then only the bell rings and a maid goes to open it. Sujata keeps the magazine aside thinking others might have come back.

•••

Other hand, Swara is very tensed and uncomfortable too because she is returning to that city which reminds her of her past wounds. And the most hurting thing is to face her ex fiance's family and telling them about their pride, their son's misery. It's good though Kavya is with her as a mental support. And soon it's time for what she has come here again in Kolkata. Yes, now she is standing before Maheswari Mansion and her heart is sinking in a mixture of sadness, pain and mostly an unknown fear. Because this house might have been her own home if her fate wouldn't have been that cruel. She smiles sadly thinking it while Kavya is following her all jestures secretly and she knows what Swara is feeling now.