||Upcoming Storm||

After getting freshen up, SwaSan with Kavya and little Sanskrit come downstairs and join others in lunch. Seeing SwaSan sitting with each other, Sujata gets angry but keeps silent for now. While others are very happy. Kavya and Lakshya both ask for the baby while AP says she will eat later as till then she will be looking after him..but surprising everyone, Uttara asks : Badi maa, may I take him?..He looks very cute and till now I've not taken him in my lap .. please.

All get silent because all remember how she has slapped and humiliated Swara on marriage altar and then also she has denied to believe her own cousin brother over some outsider..and Sanskar gets puzzled thinking why his sister is supporting his wife as she is the reason why Swara has been humiliated that much. But Swara is all silent while Uttara is looking at her directly.

Swa(pov) :- I know what she has done with me is very hard to forgive..but then, Sanskar too is equal sinner..if I could give him a chance then why not hers? She is trying to take Sanskrit for some time..then who I'm to deny it? As my baby will get everyone's love..moreover, I'm trying to mend every relationship in my new home..then okay.

Seeing Swara in deep thought, Sanskar holds her hand from under the table and that breaks her monologue. Here Uttara gets sad thinking her act is so shameful that her bhabhi is denying to believe her with the little one. But suddenly making everyone puzzled, Swara speaks : You're paternal aunt of my baby, then why are you asking me? As far I know you too have a right on him!

And that's it..all smile happily. AP thanks Swara in her mind because as the elder daughter in law, she is perfect for this family. She has never kept anger or inequality for any children of this house..and Swara too reminds her of herself..she can see how ideal she is! With her coming, the house has become home..after four long years this mansion is witnessing laughter in dining table..and the little baby is just blessing! For him, every relationship will get a new dimension. And she knows the unseen thread to partition this house will be deleted totally with her love and care. She knows her younger sister in law is not ready to accept the truth but Swara will manage to bring a change in her with time.

After lunch, all sit in hall while Kavya, Lakshya and Uttara are playing with little Sanskrit who in turn gets happy to capture everyone's attention..his loud sequel is making Sanskar chuckle and adore him. Seeing Sanskar's attention towards his son, Sujata gets angry that how could he get happy with some lower class girl..moreover, marriage is a game changer? And then baby..why her son is so foolish!

Sujata (pov) :- How could Sanskar forget all my lessons till today? I've always taught him how to avoid this lower class people but here he has come marrying that girl..if he has manly desires..then he could have used her and later thrown her somewhere like a trash! But no he has married her and then made a baby with her..then has come with them..he could have left them in that Orphanage only..they don't deserve Maheswari tag with their name..and then the girl (looking at Kavya) .. always ready to say big big words. Sometime I feel to break her mouth..I've decided to deny Swara when she will reveal before all that she has come once to me for Sanskar .. that's why I've paid the servant who has opened the door for them, to stop her mouth..but look she has to destroy my game plan..now what will I answer if all ask me?..Let the right time come, I'll not leave you both trashes..your place is in Orphanage only..not here..I VOW TO THROW THAT SWARA WITH HER SON FROM MY HOUSE ....

Meanwhile, she listens someone is calling her continuously so she looks at that direction to find it's Sanskar.

San :- Mom, if Swara and Kavya both have come here to inform you about my state then why you have not listened to them?

Sujata lies : Oh..I..I thought they were lying..I mean believing Swara that time was not cup of my tea.

All nod their head thinking she is right on her place. But Kavya murmurs : Acting Queen! She deserves Hollywood..not Maheswari Mansion.

Lakshya listens her murmuring so he wiggles his brows at her at which she moves her head other side. Lakshya just smiles like a mad at her.

At their room, Sanskar asks Swara about Uttara and gets her answer which surprises him of her maturity and intelligence.

Swa(calmly) : Look Sanskar, I know Uttara has done big crime to support in some game plan to destroy my life..but unknowingly, she has helped me to go out from the Gadodia House, this city and also the people..how much I try to deny but the fact is I've been always alone in this big city..so her planning against me is a blessing for me..I know I shouldn't believe her but she is repenting and that I can find in her eyes..so I'm thinking right to give her a chance..as it will help her to mend her wrong way.

Suddenly baby starts crying and Sanskar gets worried. Swara smiles at his concern and asks him to give her the baby but he denies. At which Swara says that he is hungry so Sanskar asks her to feed him from keeping him on his lap only. Swara just nods her head in negative being shy all of a sudden, much to Sanskar's puzzle and takes her baby and sits on bed. By keeping back at him, she opens her blouse and keeps her right nipple on his mouth..at which her baby starts to drink her momma's milk sounding. At first Sanskar gets angry as she has the dare to snatch the baby from him. But after seeing the scene infront of him, he gets little embarrassed.

Suddenly he gets aroused seeing his baby to drink milk from his momma's breast. And he gets astonished at his own thought..how could he lust over his own wife and that too when she is busy to breastfeed their innocent son. Why he is feeling horny all of sudden.

San(pov) :- Why I'm thinking like a pervert..how could I think like that? Does that mean in my memory loss state, I used to behave so horny? Have I irritated her with my desires?....wait..wait..why I'm thinking this all of a sudden? (looking at her)what will she think if she comes to know what nasty things I'm thinking about her? Oh God!! My own son is creating such a state that I'm feeling restless to release myself. Now what will I do? Yes..bathroom.

As he has thought, he runs towards bathroom and closes it abruptly. Here Swara is thinking what's wrong with him all of a sudden? But later she dismisses the thought because it's good she will not feel shy when he is absent at the time of feeding their son.

Meanwhile, Sanskar is busy in bathroom for last half an hour so Swara has already completed feeding their son and placed a sleepy Sanskrit on the crib. And then Swara gets up to bang on the door of washroom, getting worried if her husband is good or not inside. Because he is already weak. Poor Swara! She doesn't know her feeding has how much great effect on her hormonal hubby.

However, before Swara Could do something he has come outside taking a cold bath while Swara looks at him suspiciously..that is he seriously crazy? Means with memory, his sense is too gone somewhere! In this winter season, he is taking cold bath now and then. In winter people take hot bath, but her husband is the unique one.

•••

Gadodia House is in total silence now..but inside all volcano is erupting. All have mirrored the cloud on their face..that much bad their condition is! That's when the landline phone of Gadodias has to ring and that break everyone's trance. Parvati Gadodia has been sitting beside that table only so she picks up the call and after listening the voice from other side..she smirks evilly while others stand confused. They try to listen but couldn't so they wait to know further.

And as the phone call gets cut, Parvati eyes everyone and says : Well, I've asked for a chance and God has just listened it perfectly. Why are you all confused? Haven't I told you that a great pawn or can say game part is waiting for us. And guess what..two and two makes four..in same way, Mrs Sujata Maheswari, the ever dumbest and selfish woman has contacted me..and now for what, this contract? Well..it says Swara should out of Maheswari Mansion along with that baby of hers while they(Gadodia Family) can ask for anything in return.

Before others could say, Ragini screams like a fangirl : And that's a golden chance .. I'll destroy that Swara and her baby and then I'll take her place in Maheswari Mansion as their bahu, and even Sanskar's heart and body. She doesn't deserve that aristocratic life..after destroying her fully, I'll take her place in everyone's life without knowing them.

•••