||Climax||

Swara gets shattered when Sanskar screams : Don't worry, Swara once I go back to Kolkata, I'll apply for divorce and asks for custody of my sons in court. I'll see whose stubbornness gets win this time. You've done whatever you've thought to be right but now it'll be my turn. For fucking six years, I've been unaware of my sons..heck! Even I've no knowledge of my younger son. How could you be so heartless to seperate the kids from their father! May be I'm not an ideal human being like you but I am always ready to make myself perfect for my sons. So this time when I've got them near me, I'll not leave them alone. Just trust me, Swara.

Swara gets numb while kids are silent and shivering in fear to see Sanskar in such miserable state. Neela and Subhas - the star couple of the night has come to call everyone inside but seeing Sanskar swearing before the kids and behaving reckless, they quickly come inside. Neela takes the kids with her while Subhas turns to Sanskar : I could understand your pain, Sanskar because I'm also a father. But atleast give Swara a chance to tell her point of view. If she has done something like this, then it must be very critical issue. I know her very well that she has done everything due to some reason. So for your kids, you should clarify your mistakes and the hidden truths and then come to a conclusion..I am sure you'll be like before a loving and perfect couple....

Without giving him a chance to complete his speech, Sanskar screams : No..I'll never accept any sweet words from this woman's mouth. She has dared to seperate myself from my sons so there is no chance of forgiveness. I'll take my son's with me and apply on court for their custody. I don't want to give any heed to this woman's talk anymore because it's sweet to listen but at last it is much more painful to bear in heart. I don't want to go through the same process anymore.

Subhas has been going to say something but Swara eyes him to stop and says sarcastically : And why do you think I will accept you to take my kids with you to your home? If I can leave you in that damn mansion then how could you believe I'll agree with your this nonsense idea? Never, I'm never going to bend myself before your illogical demand.

Sanskar laughs ironically : And who is asking your acceptance? I'm their father so it's my right to think for my children. And moreover, I don't believe you as if I turn other side, you'll hide my kids from me and wipe down your existence. So this time I'm not going to trap myself on your lies!

Before the couple starts another round of debate, Doctor Subhas interrupts : Listen people, just be calm as this scream will not help you in this grave problem. So think with calm brain! If you both file for divorce then court will ask you to stay with each other for atleast six months and then after divorce, the children will be given custody under seperate parent. Do you guys want this thing or will try to maintain this indifference calmly? Just remember one thing whatever you'll decide will imprint your children's growing age.

Listening him, SwaSan get into thought and by looking at each other they know they can sacrifice their ego and self respect just for the kids. And both nod their head at a single time and pronounce in chorus : I'm ready to do anything for my children!

This confession makes LavYa and Dr Subhas happy. But next second only, they face palm as Sanskar starts again : But you(to Swara), do quick to pack the things .. just take the important things only as later I can buy everything. But I'm feeling excited to go to Kolkata as soon as possible. My family is waiting for my Sanskrit..they will be happy to know about Swastik too. And the happiest person will be MY MOM.

As he completes, he gets a call and goes outside to pick it up while Swara gets afraid with the mention of Mrs Sujata Maheswari. Kavya has noticed and wonders what is it. Swara quickly jerks off from her thinking when Kavya places her hand upon her shoulder. With a forced smile, she goes to inform to Sanskrit's school authority for transfer from Mumbai and apply for resignation in her school too. Her last month's salary gets wasted and she decides to search for a new job after reaching kolkata. But her fear is not subsided yet. What if Sujata does something with her kids in her absence. Naah..she can't take any risk. Even seeing Sanskar, she knows talking with him will give her a solution but he is not ready to listen anything from her. She might be telling him later and will come out from Maheswari Mansion with the kids.