||Close Yet So Far||

It's been two whole weeks and there is no change in SwaSan's different world. Both are busy in their life in their own way! Sanskar is busy to behave like an arrogant angry man who could be only cooled down by his two years old niece Lavanya. Meanwhile, Swara is busy in her life with her two sons - Sanskrit and Swastik. The way they behave Swara always remembers of Sanskar ; while through their naughtiness and handling two kids single-handedly makes her engaged whole day..other than that she has professional and household work too.

Unaware of them some person is planning to meet two different worlds. And today is the day something is gonna happen. Swara is in her home but today she is feeling very nostalgic. She is thinking of Sanskar only. Because today is Dr Subhas and Neela's fifteen years' Marriage Anniversary so she is remembering how her life has been changed since last ten years with the first meet of them. Then also she has been devoid of Sanskar and today too. But both times destiny has played with her fate! However, she wipes the tears from the corner of her eyes and goes to get ready for the auspicious day in that couple's life.

Getting ready in a shimmering gold saree with black blouse, she does her make up. Applying light lipgloss on her cherry lips, she keeps some roses on her bun. Then she goes in the hall to find her naughty kids still playing. Pestering a lot, she makes them ready as it's already little late. The function is arranged by today's star couple's daughters at noon.

At exact 12 of mid noon, Swara reaches on the venue with her two naughty kids who are super excited to meet their Subhas mamu. But Swara? She is little afraid for something unexpected and unknown thing! Meeting with the couple and congratulating them, she goes to the other people she knows to have a chit chat while the children are busy in their own world.

•••

Sanskar is very grumpy from morning as he has to attend his old friend's marriage anniversary. He loathes the idea of love and marriage now-a-days but hasn't forgotten to wish the couple at the morning itself. Though having a stubborn friend means you're bound to accept their condition unintentionally. But however, he gets up from his bed to be freshened up and get ready for the function. The best part is he is not going alone there ; Lakshya, Kavya and little Lavanya are going to accompany him. So he is relaxed thinking Lavanya will not let him be bored of all those family function.

It's ten am when they ride on their private chopper to attend the ceremony. Little Lavanya is too excited to ride at chopper for the first time in her life. So she is sequeling in happiness and clapping her hands. Sanskar is smiling at her antiques and kisses on her forehead affectionately ; little baby is in her bade papa's lap. Kavya and Lakshya both look at each other with tearful eyes because they know the father in Sanskar must be missing his son every time.

It's true Lavanya is there to calm down his anger but he can't forget his own son in all these. Whenever Lavanya smiles innocently or gets excited for anything, he remembers of his own son. He imagines his baby in every damn things - HIS SANSKRIT. He feels more angry to think Swara could be that much stone heart to seperate a son from his father. He imagines his son will be big now..a school going boy ; he must go to school daily with his backpack and water bottle ; how much he has dreamt to be the perfect father for his children but Swara has to destroy everything in a minute ; or their Sanskrit could have proved himself as the ideal big brother to Lavanya ; even till now they could have got blessed with another kid ; no! But she has to slaughter his dream. If she had opened up to him rather leaving him in dark then today he could also have arranged marriage anniversary for her every year.

Thinking all those, he tries to block his tears and forces a smile to Lavanya, taking an oath of not remembering the lady behind his broken family's dream and broken heart. LaVya have noticed it and both feel the pain of Sanskar.