||Unmasking the Truth||

Sanskar is sitting alone in his cabin, deep in thought. He dives into the world of thoughts : Swara is trying to say something from the time we have met again! But how could I listen to her? Whenever I look at my kids I feel myself miserable..if there has been any big problem in our life then she could have told me ; if my any word has pained her then she might have told me directly, I could have changed myself for better..but no, she has LEFT ME when she has promised me to never leave my side in this life. I've to go through nightmares every night in thought what if my Sanskrit and Swara are no....I can't even pronounce the word for them, that much worried I've been for them. And at a certain six years later, I get to know I've another child too..just woww! My life is made a joke by all. First I myself have destroyed two years of my life by rejecting HER in marriage mandap and now after four years of married life, she has left me for so many years. How could she do that with me? Am I not any human being? I do also have emotions. All say men don't feel pain but is it? Could anyone say how much a father feel pain in loss of the warmth he feels with his kid's little fingers in his fold? Could anyone tell how a husband miss the amount of happiness to be with his wife after a long tiring day spent in office? How a man feels to be with  his family at the end of the day? No one thinks that way rather the men are always portrayed as culprits.

Yes, I know Swara must have tried to tell me the reason NOW but why will I listen when I've already missed six years of my life to be close to my family! Heck, I've missed my Swastik's important days..his childhood and how Sanskrit gets this much big..all, all I've missed. (with a painful smile) I've been another Sanskar when Sanskrit has been in his mother's womb and is born so I've thought to cherish the pregnancy period of Swara when she will be second time pregnant. She has been pregnant for second time, indeed! But (with teary eyes) I've been absent in that scene.

No one knows how much I've controlled my tears seeing Lakshya and Kavya to enjoy their parenthood. I used to feel JEALOUS of my own brother because he has a baby girl and I don't have. It's not I don't love my sons .. yes, I love them because they are my blood..but girls have a different place in their Papa's heart! I've dreamt of having a girl child to cherish her for all life but before that Swara has been absent from my reality. I've seen Kavya and Lakshya to enjoy each phase of pregnancy happily and I, being the biggest buisness man of India, my little dream remains incomplete.

(chuckling at his thought) And now when I've denied to listen her talks, she for once hasn't thought to show her wife rights upon me and force me to listen her. Is our relationship that loose to create a distance in between? I know I've said to divorce and marry someone and she must have believed it also. She never pays attention to the fact if I've been so eager to give her place to another girl then I wouldn't have waited for her for last six years! But no, she has never believed me. At last I've used the word 'custody' for our sons or she wouldn't have been agreed to come with me. I think it's my karma. One day I've made her humiliated and hurt and today I'm paying it back.

Unknown to him, he has pronounced everything loudly and it's heard by two persons who feel sorry for him. With a knock, Sanskar comes to reality and asks the intruder to come inside. Wiping the tears with his palms, he looks upon to find Kavya and Lakshya. He eyes them weirdly and asks : Kavya is in office at this time! Is everything alright?

But making him more worried, Kavya informs him : No jiju, nothing is going as it should. You know what today I've found chachi to threaten di.

Sanskar gets shock while Lakshya is worried what if his brother takes it in other way because he respects his mother a lot then how would be his reaction! But to his surprise, Sanskar investigates : What you've listened?

Kavya gulps hard saying : Tomorrow means they've been referring today to meet at some abandoned house related to thrir past!

PAST!! - the only word echoes in air. Kavya nods her head saying : Yes, PAST! The only word which is making me worried. And then comes the weird vibes..(seeing both brothers looking at her weirdly) .. yes, I've noticed di to get tensed up seeing chachi before her always. I don't know why but it feels like there is something serious we need to know!