"W-What are you doing?! People are going to see!" hushedly yelled Lucy, yet she made no attempt to make Y/N let go of her pearly white ass globe.

"Then do you want to go somewhere more... private~?" hoarsely whispered Y/N as he brought the two women closer to him. 

Juvia had all but hearts in her eyes along with drool while Lucy tried to fight back her lust at first, although she didn't put up much effort judging by her hand sliding over to the bulge in Y/N's black swimming trunks and stroking the contents through the fabric. The three quickly made their way to a secluded rock formation that should provide enough visual cover, with the crashing waves of the sea providing a good enough noise to block out the oncoming moans. As they completely disappeared from the view Juvia immediately went to press her lips against Y/N's, beginning a sort of tog of war with their tongues. The blonde meanwhile gazed at Y/N's growing erection, a sizable tent now appeared in Y/N's swimming trunks. 

-SLAP-

The blonde let out a moan as Y/N suddenly spanked her ass, her bubble-butt jiggling from the impact and the following groping. It didn't take long for hearts to appear in Lucy's eyes as well, and the next time she took a glance at Y/N's erection she couldn't hold herself back anymore. She tugged on Y/N's trunks, freeing the large dick she has grown accustomed to seeing, feeling and even tasting. Lucy quickly wrapped her hand around the length and began stroking it as firmly and strongly as she could. Bothering with foreplay was in no one's mind as pre-cum began pooling from the tip of Y/N's cock. And then, a second hand joined Lucy's in stroking their favourite candy cane. As Juvia continued to sloppily make out with Y/N while stroking his length, she also started to grind her wet slit against his leg. The man indulged her by pulling his hand from her alluring fat ass to her dripping wet pussy before inserting his index and middle finger into the rain woman. A muffled scream followed as Y/N roughly continued to finger-fuck Juvia. Lucy took the initiative to kneel down, bring her bikini top over her tits to reveal her rock-hard nipples and begin kissing the tip of Y/N's penis. Then, with a hoarse moan, the blonde slid the dick down her throat with ease. 

-SLUUUURP- -GLUCK- -SLUUUUURP-

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-SLUUUURP- -GLUCK- -SLUUUUURP-

Juvia didn't let Lucy hog all the dick though and still continued to rapidly stroke the base while Lucy happily slobbered over the rest with drool and pre-cum dripping down the sides of her mouth and jaw. The blonde's hands trailed down to her dripping wet pussy before she began to rapidly finger herself while giving Y/N one of the sloppiest blowjobs known to man. Groans quickly began to escape Y/N's currently occupied mouth as his free hand quickly found its place on Lucy's hand, tightly gripping her hair and forcing her onto his length. 

-SLAP-

[UnBalanced] Male Reader x Fairy Tail [HAREM]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें