therapy

AlienFrogRabbit
Tw this story talk about metal heath for a little bit
Also there is some angst but a happy ending

Luca Pov
The sound of pencil hitting the wooden desks filled the room. Along with people tapping her shoes against the tile floor. The feeling of the fabric rubbing against my skin leaves a scratchy feeling. The need to sleep craves my eyes from the early morning. Leading to a soft yawn slipped through my lips. "Aw you tired honey" Alberto said behind me. 
I turned my body and faced him looking into his gorgeous eyes. His curly brown hair held up high. Just looking at him gives me butterflies and my cheeks turn red. "I'm okay Alberto" I said with a small smile. I soon felt his soft hands hold my hand. My ear starts to burn up at his touch, there is just something about him that always makes me blush. No matter how long we have been together he always makes me a fluster mess. "Okay class today we are going to be talking about mental health and how to get help" our teacher told the class tapping their desks. As much as I hated looking away from my love I slowly turned my body back around. 
Lately in class we have been talking about health in many different ways and how it affects our lives. "Mental health affects us in many ways and how it came into your life, it could be some kind of trauma that happened or just by genetics" they spoke out as they started writing on the white border. The room started to feel more dense the more they talked. I could see some students put their heads down slightly or seem uncomfortable. Some started pulling on the sleeves of the uniforms or playing with their hair. The fact that so little words have been said so far and already so many people relating is sad. 
"Many people suffer from mental health problems every day and many people don't talk about it. To them it might seem to be easier to shut their mouths and say nothing about it. Or to feel like no one cares about them, that they are just a bother when that just is not the truth. Sometimes your demons will blind you from who there. Even if you don't realize there is always going to be one person who cares. It is 100% ok to ask for help, there is no need to feel ashamed about it. Help can come in many forms, one of them is therapy." As they continued to explain everything I could help but think about Alberto. 
Maybe this therapy could really help Alberto. I looked over at Alberto who was looking down at his desk. He continued to tap his pencil on the desk looking like he didn't care or was even listening. No matter how hard he acted I could tell that he was thinking about it too. I could also see some other students who had tears in their eyes or were comforting others. 
I tapped Alberto 's desk , making him look at me quickly. His eyes held pain and worried that he would try to cover up with a smile. I could only give him a concerned look "are you ok" I whispered. I wish there was more I could do. I wanted to kiss him and hold him to tell him that everything was going to be ok. "I'm fine Luca don't worry about me" he whispered back with a fake smile. I could only sigh and turn around before I got told too. 
I was having a hard time focusing after that my head was racing with a million thoughts. Everything is fuzzy and spinning, time seems to go faster and faster. The only thing I could hear was the mumble voice of our teacher. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down. Before I even knew it the ringing of the bell filled the rooms and the halls. Soon followed by other students running down the hall it gets to their locker. It was the last period after all so many students were excited to head home. I got up from my seat, my back aching from the uncomfortable chair. "Come on Luca let go," Alberto said, jumping out of his seat. I could only smile and walk up to him. I could still tell that he was still thinking about our topic in class. 
Before I could ask him about any of it he quickly grabbed my hand and started to drag me down the hallway. Students yelling and the sound of slamming lockers fill the narrow space. Ignoring all of the loud noises I continue to watch Alberto drag me along soon stopping at his locker. "I'm so ready to go home," Alberto said, opening his locker and grabbing his dark blue bag. "You are always ready to go home," I said, laughing a little bit. Alberto slammed his locker shut before grabbing my hand again. "Yeah because school sucks and has too many rules' ' as Alberto said when a teacher looks at our hands. I bit my lip and tried to ignore it as we walked to my locker. We have been in trouble many times because we were too handy in the hallway. It doesn't help that Alberto has the habit of kissing me or kissing my cheek. That habit made the teacher keep an eye on us and call us out alot. 
I sigh as we reach my locker "they are staring at us again" I mumbled opening my locker. I grabbed my light blue bag as Alberto growled "let them stare babe" Alberto said putting his arms around me making me smile. I shut my locker with a loud bang. 
My stomach twisted thinking about class but I really think therapy would help Alberto. I just didn't know how to tell him, it was still a very touchy subject for him. Especially when he started calling Massimo dad. My thoughts were broken by the feeling of the sun hitting my skin as I left the school building. "Hey Alberto, can we talk about something?" I said looking down at the floor. Anxiety filled my body as well slowly came to a stop. I could feel Alberto's eyes looking down at me burning holes into me. "What do you want to talk about?" Alberto asked. I took a deep breath and looked up at him, making our eyes meet. "You know how we talk about mental health in class and how therapy can help people, well I think you would do well with some therapy and that I could really help you" I told him as I fiddled with my fingers. His eyes that were once filled with pain and worry were now filled with something else. 
They were filled with anger, his hands turning into fist. "What are you talking about I don't need some dumb therapist to tell me how im feeling" he barked at me. His fist started to shake as he grind his teeth. I try to reach my hand out to him but he just slaps my hand away. "don't touch me, I don't need your pity, I'm perfectly fine," he said, his voice slowly getting louder. I felt like a lump was in my throat preventing me from talking. "Why would you even think that I need stupid therapy!" He yelled, stepping closer to me. With every word he said the anger he got. "Because your dad left you and you gave issues because of it!" I yelled back without thinking. I cover my mouth right after shock at my own words. Silence followed leaving us just staring at each other. Alberto looked crushed, his eyes started to fill with water. "Alberto I'm sorry I- '' I was cut off before I could finish explaining. "Screw you Luca!" Alberto yelled before he turned around and started to run off. I quickly followed him yelling out his name but he only ran faster. The sound of our shoes hitting the concrete as we ran through the parking lot filled my ears. My heart was aching as tears filled my eyes. The feeling of other people staring at us fills me with dread. It felt like that weight of the world was on my shoulders making me slower. My view was becoming blurry as more tears filled my eyes. I tried to wipe them as I ran trying not to lose Alberto. My legs soon started aching the longer I ran. My breath became more heavy as my lungs burned. I continued to yell out to him but it was no use, he wasn't listening to me. Exhaustion took over making me fall to my knees panting. I watched Alberto turn a corner as he ran, putting him out of sight. 
Tears streamed down my face as heartbreak took over. Here I was on my knees in the middle of the sidewalk crying and trying to catch my breath. I never felt more weak in my life. I slowly pick myself back up, my legs shaking. I could only walk when he was off running. I sigh, wiping my hair out of my face. "He had to notice that I fell behind " I mumbled to myself as I turned the corner. He was still nowhere in sight but I could see his favorite park. I smiled and started to walk toward the mostly empty park. The closer I got I could start to see some curly brown hair sticking out from under the slide. 
I soon creeped up the slide seeing Alberto sitting and crying. "What do you want?" Alberto growled, not looking up at me. I inch closer to him before sitting down next to him. "Alberto all I want is for you to be ok" I said looking over at him. He had his knees pulled up to his chest and was wrapped around his arms. His head resting on his knees making him stare at what infront of him. "I am ok luca" Alberto said, wiping some of his tears away before putting back his arm around his legs. I put my hand on his shoulder still looking at him "no you're not and you know that" I said. He said nothing and just continued to stare at what infront of him. "Honey it's ok to ask for help," I said, inching closer to him. Seeing him like this made my heart rip into two pieces. After a little bit he turned his head toward him, tears slowly down. "Luca….I need help" his voice cracked as he spoke. I smiled and opened up my arms making Alberto quickly let go of his legs and hug me. I wrapped my arms around him holding him close. Suddenly he pulled away and grabbed the collar of my uniform aggressively.  My heart skipped a beat before I felt Alberto softly lips meet mine. I kissed him right back, closing my eyes.