teacher

galaxywolfkittycat
Like last time Luca is 20 and Alberto
is 21 because it smut now in joy my next post will be a fluff

Luca pov 
The smell of coffee fills the hallways of the dorms. It was early morning and like lots of college kids we are still awake or just waking up. Exhaustion filled every inch of my body making my eyes heavy. It was so hard to keep them open at this point. The need for sleep came through waves making me want to lay in my bed and fall asleep. 
I sigh as I finish the last of my packing. The clicking sound hit my ear as I closed the suitcase. I was finally ready to go back home for spring back and to see Alberto again. Just as I took a step near the door I felt my pants get tighter around one area. I sigh knowing what just happened. I sigh loudly putting down my suitcase. I followed soon behind, sitting on my bed and looking down. There stands a bulge in my pants again. This happens from time to time but I have zero idea why it happened or what it even is. I been too scared to ask anyone about it making me regret skipping school the day we were going to learn sex ed. I feel like that has something to do with what happened now. The worst part is that I don't know how to get rid of it besides just waiting for it to leave. 
Already annoyed I get back up and quickly grab an oversized hoodie that I have just for this. I quickly slip it over my head and let it slide over my body. The soft fabric brush against my skin leaving shivers down my spine. I quickly looked over at my body mirror checking if I was in the clear. Luckily I was, making me sigh in relief as I grabbed my suitcase. Now I can finally go home and see him. 
Time skip 
I missed the sound of the train roaring through the close area. To hear the pointless chatting of others people around me and conversations I will never hear the end of. I hold onto my suitcase close to my chest and near my problem. 
At this point my problem went away by itself but I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried about it coming back. It was something that was always on the back of my mind that keeps worrying me. I sigh looking down at my suitcase trying not to think about my situation too much. As long as I have my hoodie on I should be fine. I run my fingers through my hair before looking out the window. The site of trees and flowers blooming flew past leaving them a blur. Soft color mixed into the blurry scene making the area welcoming.  I grazed my finger over the cold glass window. The sound of birds chirping as we got closer to the town. Old scenery slowly started appearing as the town got closer and closer. I could see for a second the beach where Alberto showed himself to be a sea monster to Giulia. That was a really scary moment even though it happened years ago it still gives me goosebumps. I shiver at the memory. I always hate thinking back on it. I shake my head trying to focus on something else when I hear the screech of the engine as they come to a stop. The sound of scattering filled the train as people started getting up and grabbing their things. I followed in their footsteps, my heart racing. Memories started rushing in as I started walking out of the train. 
As soon as I took my first step out of the train my feet met the new ground. I remember how hot it was out here as the sun beat down, already making me sweat. 
I realize right away that I can't wear my hoodie in this heat. This is going to be a problem. "LUCA!" I heard two voices calling out to me, making me jump. I turned my head to the direction of the Italian voices. There I saw a young woman with curly red hair and round brown eyes. She had a 'welcome home' sign in her hands holding it up high. A smile lit up her face as she called out to me again. Next to her stood a tall slim young man with a warm color tan. Freckles sprinkles across his delicate features along with rosy cheeks. His soft pink lips formed a smile across his face. The sunlight made his emerald green eyes shimmer and his brown curly hair stood tall. 
I smiled back at them, joy filling my body before I ran up to them. The closer I got to my olds friends, pure happiness filled every inch of my heart.  When I was close enough to them I dropped my suitcase and wrapped my arms around Alberto. As soon as I touched him I got even hotter. Heat was overwhelming, making me sweat even more. "Luca! Are you ok?" Alberto asked, his hands wrapped around my arms and backing off a little. I wiped the sweat off my forehead, my face almost all blue and green from it. I start to fan myself with my hand "yeah i'm fine just a little hot" I said smiling slightly as the sun seemed to beat down harder. "Luca you're not looking so good just take off the hoodie" Giulia spoke up the sign that held up high was now next to her side. 
My heart raced at the thought of taking it off even though I know I'm fine right now what happens if it shows up again out of nowhere. If I stay in the hoodie in this weather I'm going to have a heat stroke. I sigh before grabbing the bottom of my hoodie. My heart raced even more as I slowly pulled it over my head. As soon as it was off though I started to cool off. I let out a long sigh of relief making both Giulia and Alberto laugh. "I guess it was cold at college," Giulia said, taking my hoodie from me. I could only nod before I felt Alberto softly grab my hand. He smiled at me before running towards the ocean and dragged me along.  I could help but laugh before hitting the cold water in the ocean. The rest of my body became covered with blue and green scales. It felt so nice to be back to feel the ocean water. Alberto, still holding my hand, dragged me deeper into the water. "Now that you are not sweating to death" Alberto said before raping his strong arms around me. I quickly do the same smiling at the old feeling of being in his arms. "I missed you so much" I said as old memories started rushing back. It seems like it was just yesterday that we were on that island. "I missed you too, Luca," Alberto said, holding me even closer. I laughed before putting one of my hands on Alberto's purple cheek. Not only did memories came but those old feelings did too. My cheeks turned pink as I was thinking about those old feelings. Back then I never had the guts to tell Alberto how I saw him as more than a friend. I wanted him to see that back then for him to like me back. I guess that was just a childhood crush right…