scary movie

Lovehurts17998

Luca pov
A cold sweat ran down my back and my hands were shaking. No matter how dark it got I couldn't seem to look away. I was drawn to it. My eyes were glued to the screen as I watched. My heart was racing and I felt sick to my stomach. I grip onto Alberto ready to hide in his chest any moment. I don't know why but Alberto loves scary movies where on the other hand I'm terrified of them. Even though I'm scared of them I'm willing to watch them for him. I love sitting down with him and cuddling no matter what we are watching. 
I snapped out of my thoughts as the screen flashed and a loud scream could be heard. I jumped at the sudden sound making me close my eyes. I was too scared to open them as I heard the movie playing. That's when Alberto grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap. My face was facing his chest, my back turned to the TV. 
I could feel Alberto's hand starting to rub my back. I melted into his chest as I started to calm down. His touch was so loving and comforting. "Are you ok Luca?" Alberto asks me, his eyes now looking down at me. I could see in the corner of my eye Alberto reaching for the TV remote. Making the sound coming from the TV go silent. I nuzzled into him and gripped his shirt softly. "I'm sorry Luca I shouldn't have made you watch this movie" he continued to rub my back gently while saying this. 
Guilt ran through my body as I listened to his voice. "No i'm sorry I should've told you that I was scared " I said looking up at him making our eyes meet. I look deep into his emerald green eyes. I smiled and kissed his cheek making them turn a light pink color. "I'm okay baby, im okay now that im your arms" I said putting one of my hands on his cheek. I rub my thumb across his soft freckled cheek. Every time I look into his eyes, pure happiness fills my heart. I never thought I would love someone as much as I love him. I felt safe in his arms like nothing could ever hurt me again. "You can continue the move" I told him, snuggling closer, not looking at the screen. "Are you sure luca?" Alberto asked worried riddles in his voice, I nodded gently. Soon after I could hear the movie start to play again but Alberto didn't let go of the remote. His thumb was hovering over the pause button. I could tell he was nervous and worried about me getting scared again. It was sweet in a way I lay my head against his chest. I could hear the sound of his heartbeat. 
"I love you Luca"