stomach pains

Sandrastar1

Alberto pov:
I groaned in pain as I held my stomach laying down in my bed. Even though the sheets were so soft and comfortable I could only focus on the extreme pain in my stomach. Tears filled my eyes from the stabbing pain. 
I heard Luca footsteps run up the stairs quickly. I couldn't help but smile at the sweet sound. Soon after my door creaked of my door opening and Luca panting. "I came as soon as I could," he said, closing the door behind him. I felt the bed shift as he put his weight on the bed. I groaned in response as another strike of pain hit my stomach. Luca slowly moved around the bed to face me and get closer. His soft hands gently went through my hair.  I looked into his worried eyes as I bit my lip in pain as another wave hit me. Luca seemed to notice right away as more pity filled his eyes. He moved his hand away from my hair and down to my cheek. I grabbed his hand and dragged it closer to my mouth kissing his hand. I rubbed my thumb across his hand after just looking at his delicate hand. I could feel him looking down at me but I was in too much pain to look up. "Alberto," Luca said, his voice soothing and calming. I hummed in response, holding his hand close. "How can I help you?" he said, getting closer to me. I let go of this hand and slowly looked up at him. I open up my arms to him, wanting him closer. A smile grew on his face as he snuggled up in my arms. I held him close in my arms kissing his forehead. 
Even though it didn't take away the pain It was still comforting.