listening in

Fantomsandfandoms

Laughing was all I heard from the two. I could only watch as Luca and Giulia laughed with each other. I hated every second of it. It made me sick. "Come on Luca I have more book about space in my room" Giulia said graping Luca's hand. It has been like this every night. Giulia always steals Luca and takes him into her room and any time I'm there they ignore me. I grind my teeth at the thought of them hanging out without me. "Really I would love to see them," Luca said, his voice filled with excitement. Luca looked at me for a second like he was expecting me to say some. I waved him off "go ahead I have things to do" to be honest that was a complete lie I had nothing to do. I just watched as they ran upstairs together laughing. I sigh heavy as the cat jump up and onto the table looking at me. "What i'm I going to do?" I asked, i guess to the cat. 
They use meow back at me looking up the stairs. I look at the stairs as well hearing them laugh even more. I slowly got up and walked up the stairs quietly trying not to give out my location. I lay against the wall listening to them through the crack of the door. It was quiet for a second. I heard nothing from the two of them. "What wrong Luca? is something bothering you" Giulia asked her voice was filled with concern. I could only imagine what she could be doing. Was she touching his hand the way I do or was she looking deep into his gorgeous eyes. "Giulia do you promise if I tell you this you will not tell anyone especially Alberto. My heart dropped down to my stomach. I thought we told each other everything. "Of course Luca you can tell me anything" I inch closer to the door to listen better. "Well you see… God this is hard for me to say but I like Alberto I want to be with him to hold his hand and kiss them good night,to be in his arms late into the night" 
My heart was racing and my cheek started to burn. I have never been so happy in my life. I couldn't help but smile. "That amazing Luca" I hear Giulia cheered jumping up from the bed. I was so caught up in my emotions that I didn't notice that the cat was now in front of me. I jumped as he walked closer to me, his eyes narrowed. "No, no ,no bad kitten" I whispered as I inch away from them but they only got closer. The further I go away from them the closer they get. Suddenly they jumped at me, making me hit the door which led to the door opening and my head meeting the floor. "Alberto!" Luca yelled out his cheek a bright red "how much did you hear!" he yelled out again putting his hands in his hair. Giulia was laughing so hard that she was holding onto her stomach bending over in pain. My heart was racing and my face was beat red. "Um well you see um I heard" I kept messing up my words making my face more red.  "Luca I'm sorry I was listening to your guys' conversation but Luca… I like you too" I said this while walking closer to him. I felt like it was only me and him, no one else in this world. " Really " Luca said looking up at me I could only smile in response.
I started to lean in, putting my hands on his hips. "Can I kiss you? '' I whispered, getting closer to his lips. His breath was hitting my skin, his cheek a bright red color so cute. He nodded getting closer to me making our lips meet.