flowers feild

LemonLover333 I hope you like it 🥰

Luca pov: 
I walk carefully as Alberto's hands cover my eyes. I could feel the blades of grass grazing my feet. The smell of flowers flows all around us. "Alberto, are we there yet?" I ask my hands out making sure I don't hit anything or anyone. "Yes Luca don't worry I know what I'm doing" I rolled my eyes at the comment "the last time you said that you crashed the bike and threw us off a hill" I pointed out. Alberto sighs "that was last year and I actually know what I'm doing here" I highly doubt that making me a little nervous. "Ok we are here" Alberto said, stopping suddenly. I swallowed the thump in my throat. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.
Alberto slowly moved his soft hands away from my face. I felt Alberto move closer to me resting his head on my shoulder. "Surprised," he whispered gently. I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful thing ever. 
Bright colorful flowers everywhere seem to go on for miles. The area looks so soft and claiming a place where you could be for hours. The smell of the flower hit my nose filling my body with pure bliss. "Alberto it so pretty " I clapped my hands together looking out into the field. Not long after I Alberto soft hands grabbed mine. I looked up at him and I could see a little worry in his eyes. Alberto reached down quickly, plucking a bright blue flower. 
I watch as his green eyes travel down to the flower in his hand then to my face. A soft smile grew on his face as I felt him put the flower behind my ear. My face started to burn along with my heart starting to race. "That flower only is nothing compared to your beauty Luca" His voice was soft and sweet like sugar. "Luca I didn't bring you here just to look at some silly flowers there's something I really need to tell you" I watch as his face turns more and more red. I bit my lip looking at him, my heart beating fast. 
"Luca you mean the world to me, everyday you make me so happy and bring a smile to my face, every time I see you my heart races and my head goes all fuzzy Luca you are the most sweetest guy I have ever met and im scared.. that im going to loss you over some dumb feeling but I can't help myself. Luca I love you" 
Everything went silent. I couldn't speak or I couldn't find the words to say to him. The longer I didn't say anything the more pain grew in Alberto's eyes. "I'm sorry Luca I just thought-" I quickly cut him off by kissing him. He was shocked at first but melted into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck putting my hands in his hair. He quickly followed my lead and put his hand on my waist to bring me closer. 
I pulled away from the kiss looking into his gorgeous green eyes "I love you too Alberto"