itching

Sandrastar1

Alberto pov
I woke up to this terrible itchy feeling all over my body. It felt like a million ants were biting my skin. I ran my nails up and down my body trying to scratch every inch of my body. My skin was dry to the touch alongside a bunch of little red dots that covered my skin. "Dadddd!" I yelled at Massimo as I started scratching my neck turning it into a bright red. Listen to his heavy footsteps as they slowly go up the stairs. Everything seemed to be so painfully slow as it was getting worse. 
The door creaked open letting some of the hallway light in. "Is everything?" Massimo asked before looking me up and down. He sighs and takes my hands away from my neck "that is only going to make it worse" he said. I try to scratch my neck again only for him to pull my hands away. "Giulia can you grab itching cream" he yelled down. I sigh loudly, hitting my head against my pillow as the itching was getting worse. Two footsteps soon followed showing them to be Giulia and Luca. "Lucaaaa" I groaned out to be honest I was embarrassed for him to see me like this. 
Worry swarm his dreamy eyes as he ran up to me. "Alberto, are you ok?" he asked, sitting on the edge of the bed. I nodded quickly smile slightly but the itching only got worse. Giulia quickly gave the medication to Luca. 
Luca put some medicine on my arm and started rubbing it in. It was cold and soothing, making me sigh in relief. "Is it helping?"  Luca asked, putting more on. I nodded quickly as Massimo let go of my hands. 
It took a little while but I was fully covered and way less itchy. At this point both Massimo and Giulia left and it was just me and Luca. He still looked so worried sitting next to me. I took a deep breath and held Luca's hand making him look at me "I'm ok Luca don't worry" I told him. He softly smiled at me not fully believing that I was ok. I moved closer to him and kissed his cheek. Luca's face went a bright red after giggling a little bit. Luca is the only person in the world I would love to spend the rest of my days with.