darkest

LemonLover333 sorry this is so short but I hope you like it.

Luca Pov 
Yelling, screaming, crying was ringing all around us. People held spears pointing them at us rain running down our bodys. I looked over at Giulia. Her eyes were filled with pain. Massimo got in front of her with a spear in his hand aiming right at us. "NO PAPA PLEASE DON'T HURT THEM '' Giulia cried out running to us only for her to held her back. "There's monster, ugly monster " someone yelled out and people cheered in agreement. They surrounded us, getting closer and closer. Tears streamed down my face. Alberto grabbed my hand, holding it tight. I looked over at him. He looked back at me, tears also running down his face. " I love you Luca" he said then pushed me through a gap "RUN" he yelled out before jumping onto someone yelling and acting wild. 
I started to run to the water, tears running down my face as I heard Alberto yell in pain. "DON'T LET THE OTHER ONE GET AWAY" someone yells out. I jumped into the water and started to swim as fast as I could. No no no Alberto can't be dead no I have to go back for him. Then I hear boat engines start up and more people yelling out. I knew it was too dangerous… and there's no way he could have survived. I swiped to a deep part of the ocean and hid. 
I don't know how long I was down there, hours maybe days but when I came back home I was sent to the deep. I know I sit here in darkness just waiting and thinking.
Alberto… Why would you do that? Why would you sacrifice yourself for me? I cried into nothingness, just me and the darkness. 
I couldn't even tell him that I loved him back.