fish net

Yaoi_Hanjo
Alberto pov: 
The sound of our feet hitting the ground as we ran. "You're not going to catch me: Luca yelled out looking back at me as he ran. I smirked as I reached out to him "Yes I will" I yelled back. A smile covering both of our faces. 
My heart was racing and my legs slowly got more and more tired but I refused to give up. Stretching my arms out "I'm going to tag you if you like it or not!" I yelled out getting closer to him. Suddenly he yelped as he fell down. I tried to stop but I fell soon after. We tumbled and rolled around in the net getting more and more stuck. 
I try to rip and tear into the net using all of my strength with no end result. My hands slowly turning red and rough to the touch from the rope burn. "Alberto stop you going to hurt yourself " Luca cried as his delicate soft hands grabbed onto my arm. I sigh "stupid net" I mumbled out it was the middle of the night and im stuck in a net but im stuck with my crush so I could be worse. 
I felt Luca gently hold my hand, his thumb gently touching the rope burn. I hissed in pain when he touched the sore area. "I'm sorry, '' Luca said, looking up at me, his gorgeous eyes shining in the moonlight. Fish started to swim in my stomach and my face started to warm up. I smiled gently, I couldn't stop myself from looking at this gorgeous boy. 
A small giggle left the smaller boy's lips "remember the time when we almost hit that rock when we were riding our home made vasba '' he said laughing at the memory. I laughed with him "yeah and a turtle was holding the ramp" I added on making Luca laugh harder. "That fact that we didn't die is shocking" Luca said in between laughs. 
I loved hearing his laugh is like music to my ears. Like that one song that you can't get over no matter how many times you listen to it. I just wanted it on repeat all day and night. Who knew that one laugh could get me stuck in a trance that is unbreakable. "You know I had a dream like this once, well more I was saving you but there wasn't a net" I said all of this looking down blushing. My heart was racing. I wanted to tell him how bad I felt about him. Is it just us alone together with our heart as one "really? What else happened in the dream?" Luca asks to get closer to me. Fish filled my stomach and heat grew on my cheeks. "Well after I save you… we kissed" I watched Luca cheeks turn a bright red after I said this. "Luca, I like you alot more than friends. You are so kind and loving and so smart heck you are smarter than me. We have been through so much together and everyday I fall for you more and more." I closed my eyes and my heart was racing even faster. "Alberto I- '' Luca was cut off by some fishermen. "What are you doing in my net ?'' Their voice boomed and made both of us jump. "Um we got stuck" I said embarrassed. They sigh and cut the net letting both of us out. We thanked the fisherman and ran off, both of us embarrassed. 
"Oh my God that was so embarrassing" I said laughing as I got closer to the sea. "Where are you going Alberto? Luca asked, also getting closer to the sea. " Well, I was hoping we could go back to the old island and look at the fish," I said before jumping into the water. "You mean stars?" Luca yelled out to me jumping into the water. "Fish, star, same thing" I pointed out while swimming to the island. Luca just rolled his eyes following me. 
It didn't take us long to reach the island and to the top of the hill. "Wow it's been forever since we've been up here," Luca said, sitting down on the grass. I sat down right next to him smiling "yeah it's been quite some time" I said, bringing my knees to my  chest. I smiled looking up at the fish, almost forgetting about the confession. 
"You know I had a dream once where you saved me, '' Luca said blushing. My heart skipped a beat when I heard his voice. "R-really?" I stuttered out blushing. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down. Luca just nodded looking over at me making our eyes connect. His gorgeous eyes shine in the moonlight. "And I like you too Alberto " Luca inch closer to me putting his hand on mine. 
We inch our face closer, slowly closing our eyes. Soon his soft lips met mine, a blast of happiness came from both of us. Best day of my life.