Chapter 17 Final Chapter

CHAPTER 17

Jungkook woke up a few minutes after Jieun left

Jungkook woke up a few minutes after Jieun left. Jimin was in the kitchen by himself. Already done with the cereal and washing the couple of dishes that were left on the sink. Since the plans for that day were canceled , he could no longer assist his graduation ceremony, he wasn't in any rush to get to his home to change.

"Good morning, why didn't you wake me up?" Ask Jungkook when he saw Jimin in the kitchen. He back huge him, holding him by the waist.

"I got up really early, I didn't wanted to bother you... I actually had a talk with Jieun" Jimin informed him, while drying his hands on the dish towel that was hanging from his shoulder.

"Really?, are you ok? What did she said?" Jungkook was worried that she might have said something mean to him.  "I didn't know this part of her, she was always very docile. I knew she was going to be upset when I broke up with her, but I never thought that she was going to slapped me or hit you like yesterday" Jungkook said, resting his chin on Jimin's shoulder.

"She slapped you?" He asked.

"Yea, the day I ended the relationship" Jungkook said, touching his cheek, remembering the slap. Jimin chuckle.

"Hey, that's not funny" said Jungkook playfully.

"I know, I'm sorry, it's just I'll probably do the same in her place" said Jimin

"Would you slapped me if I ever try to brake up out bond?" Jungkook use a sweet tone, when talking to Jimin, like something inside of him was so warm for his mate, that he could never imagine living without Jimin.

"I would do more than slapped you, I might have to spank you" reply Jimin a with a provocative gaze.

"That sound sexy Doctor Park" said Jungkook getting closer to Jimin to kiss his voluptuous lips. Jimin put his arms around Jungkook's neck to keep him balance while kissing the love of his life.

The moment was staring to get heated, it was becoming more than just a kiss when Jungkook lift Jimin, to seat him on the kitchen counter

The moment was staring to get heated, it was becoming more than just a kiss when Jungkook lift Jimin, to seat him on the kitchen counter. That moment he discover the underneath his big shirt Jimin was wearing, there was nothing, giving Jungkook free access to Jimin's ass.