Chapter 16. Conversation

Chapter 16

Morning came, Jimin woke up next to the love of his life still sleeping, just like a little baby

Morning came, Jimin woke up next to the love of his life still sleeping, just like a little baby. After everything it's happened, the world can crumble, but as long as Jungkook is next to Jimin, he feels comfortable and relaxed.

It was still early, barely any light up in the sky, but Jimin couldn't stay in bed anymore, all the problems that they are heading, it made Jimin very anxious. So he decided to take a shower and go to the kitchen. This was the first time Jimin visited Jungkook's house, the house he shared with his girlfriend.

Jungkook already told Jimin that before they broke up, they stopped living together for a while. She said that with all Jungkook's work, she felt alone in that house, and that she rather go back to her parents until her heat comes and hopefully she gets pregnant. That way she won't be alone while Jungkook goes to work.

She had all her life already planned, since she was little, she grow up knowing what her life it was going to be. Sure she was a daughter of a wealthy alpha, she never has to struggle for anything, she is pretty, she always got what she wanted. It's not that she was mean in nature. It was the lack of knowledge that not all Omegas have the same life as her, she just assumed everyone were the same. So when Jungkook broke up with her, it left her in a world that she didn't know. Impossible for her to believe she could lose the only future she knew.

Jimin put on a extra big shirt of Jungkook's that he wears at home, that's how he likes them, two sizes to big. So the shirt cover Jimin almost all the way to his knees. When he walks to the kitchen, to his surprise, Jieun was in the there, sitting in one of the stools by the kitchen table.

"Hi, how are you feeling? Jimin ask her with a soft tone, unsure of how to talk to her. After all, Jimin knew that She probably saw him as the enemy.

Jieun didn't reply at first, she was just having a small bowl of cereal, avoiding looking at Jimin. Even though she slept for hours, thanks to the medication, she looked tired, and sad.

Jimin didn't expect for her to reply to his question, he just walk to the kitchen he never been in before, so he had no idea where everything was. So he open the fridge first, that was easy to find, from there he got the milk, then he look around and open a couple of doors looking for a bowl, finally he found it, now he open another couple of drawers to look for the cereal.

"Third drawer from left" murmured Jieun.