Chapter 11 The New Journey

CHAPTER 11

Jungkook stood there on the floor, sobbing and cry for a while before he try to compose himself and walk back home

Jungkook stood there on the floor, sobbing and cry for a while before he try to compose himself and walk back home. He felt devastated, but try to act as if nothing happened. When he came back, he found Jimin taking a nap, it was around the time he always sleep. Jungkook look at the sleeping omega, so peaceful and beautiful. Another tear came down his check, only to wipe it quick when Jimin began to move.

"Good morning" say Jimin with a soft husky voice, even though it was almost evening.

"Hey, how you're feeling?" Ask Jungkook quietly. He wasn't sure at what time Jimin took the medicine, but it should start to take affect pretty soon.

"Good!" He said stretching his muscle, like he just had the most restful sleep.

"I brought dinner" Said Jungkook showing the oyster he found.

"Thank you, I'm starving" Jimin said. He seem to be in a particular good mood. Which make Jungkook bemused, and sad. Even though he try really hard to hide it.

Jungkook sat on the floor and began to open the oyster, he give some to Jimin and he ate other. During dinner there was no much conversation happening, Jungkook didn't have anything to say that it wont make Jimin uncomfortable, and Jimin... well, he was distracted eating everything he could even taking some of Jungkook's food, who he didn't seem to mind. He wasn't hungry anyways.

"Ouch!" Say Jimin holding his belly.

"What happen? Are you in pain? Ask Jungkook, thinking for a second that this was it, that Jimin was about to start his contraction. Even though he didn't want to see his undeveloped child coming out. He needed to be there to help Jimin. So Jungkook, all of the sudden, got so nervous, trying to help him in any way.

"Calm down Jungkook, I'm ok" Say Jimin reassuring the alpha. But he thought it was cute the way he cares about him. Jungkook always been very attentive with Jimin, but up until this moment, Jimin never really pay to much attention at the way the alpha cares about him. Until now.

"Come here, give me your hand" say Jimin. Jungkook sat next to him and show his hand. Jimin then put the palm of Jungkook's hand on his lower abdomen, and press it slightly. Then Jimin stare at him, waiting for his reaction. But Jungkook had no idea what Jimin was trying to do, he frowned at him. He was about to say something when suddenly... Something Jump under Jungkook's palm.

"He moves!" Say Jungkook with surprise.

Jimin smile and nodded.

"Yea, he stared moving this morning" he said.

"But, what about the medicine? Did you drank it?" Jungkook ask confused. He didn't want to get his hopes up, only to have them crashing down.

"I didn't take it. I threw it away. I'm going to keep him... or her. We still don't know the gender" say Jimin with a smile.