Chapter 2 The Island

CHAPTER 2

Finally they arrive at the airport of Auckland

Finally they arrive at the airport of Auckland. They only had a carry on bag, so it was easy to transfer from the airport to the pier.

"What's that?" Jimin ask one of the employees of the yacht they were about to board, when he saw a glass box with cables around it.

"That's an incubator" interrupted Doctor Jeon "The Prime minister's baby might be premature if his omega delivers the infant soon. Hopefully we can prevent from happening for at least 7 more weeks."

Jimin was impress with the way he explains it. So natural and knowledgeable, no wonder why he is the best doctor in the world. His professionalism is really astonishing.

The trip in the Yacht should take just a couple of hours. But it seem like it's going to get dark pretty soon.

Jimin was trying to distract himself with his phone, but it's been a few minutes since he lost signal. Finally he give up and put his cellphone back in his pocket. Then he turn around to see the huge sea around them. That's when he notices that in front of them, the sky seem different. With no building or mountains around, he could see miles and miles ahead, and that's how he notices that something wasn't right.

"Doctor Jeon, have you seen that?" Jimin grab the attention of his supervisor and then point toward the horizon.

"Oh god, that looks like a storm" said the doctor. "and it looks like it's coming this way"

Jimin then walk to the cabin of the captain to ask about the storm, If he was aware of it, and if they are going to be ok. The captain began to check the radio and press some buttons, trying to communicate with the base. But there was nothing but static. The doctor walk in behind Jimin, he seem to be more concerned now that the storm it's getting close right in front of them. The sky was beginning to get darker and the sound of thunder could be hear just seconds after the lightning struck miles away.

The winds began to blow faster, making yacht shake abruptly. Doctor Jeon instinctively grab a metal bar from the ceiling of the cabin with one hand, and hold Jimin that was right in front of him, with the other. The yacht shakes so fast that if it wasn't for Doc. Handsome, Jimin would've fall face down. But that was not time for a romance moment, the situation was getting really scary. Big waves were staring to splash all over them, the yacht wasn't big enough to sustain that amount of water.

The storm was above them, lightning and thunders were surrounding them. Jimin was panicking while trying to brace himself from all the shaking. Jeon was trying to get to the life vest. When suddenly the windows crushed, wind and water coming in was blinding them.

"Doctor Jeon!" Scream Jimin looking for him, Jeon was so close to the window that Jimin was afraid that he might be injured, or worst, maybe flew out of the yacht.

"I'm right here" said Jeon giving Jimin a life vest. "Put this on" he order. Jimin did as told.

"Where's the captain?" Ask Jeon when he notices that the boat wheel was empty. Immediately he put on the second vest. It was clear that the captain was dragged out the cabin by the water and wind.