[21] Love you dearly

I AM SHAMLESSLY SAPPY I KNOW

also dunno who that guy is up there but I think he looks cute haha

The young woman didn't know how long it had been. She was completely lost in this moment. and a beautiful moment it was ,, as she was swaying to a delicate medley being played on a piano ,, with the love of her life swaying along with her.

The woman wasn't a dancer at all ,, she at first rejected her sweetheart. But how could she resist him? As persuasive as he is ,, he was going to give up on her first rejection. But she couldn't stand the slight sadness that painted his handsome face when she had declined his request.

Now look at them. Like two fools in love they couldn't take their eyes off each other.

''You look so beautiful.''

''This is the 8th time you've told me ,,''

''That's how beautiful you are.''

The brown haired girl rolled her eyes ,, ''You flatter me too much ,, do you know that?'' she smirked.

The boy chuckled ,, he let go of the woman's hand to lay his own on her soft cheek. ''How could I not?'' he whispered as he starred into her icey blue eyes.

as much as she wanted to stare into his beautiful brown eyes ,, her heart was welling up with emotions. all these feelings ,, she couldn't take it.

so she retreated to leaning her forehead onto his warm welcoming chest. blush dusting her cheeks.

it's like falling in love all over again.

how does somebody manage to do this?

he's so perfect . . .

''I know what you're thinking ,,'' his smooth deep voice interrupted her thoughts.

''and what could that be ,, Mr. Mind reader?'' she teased him unmovingly.

''You think I'm perfect.''

The sound of a not too hard slap was followed by laughter. The boy had the biggest smile on his face. "You're such a tsundere!"

''Shut up!'' The girl had wrapped her arms around the man's frame ,, squeezing him as she flusteredly buried her face into his chest. The boy hummed victoriously.

she knew he wasn't lying . . . she wasn't scared of heights but when it came to him ,, falling in love seems like the scariest thing sometimes; she couldn't understand the emotions welling up in her heart.

he probably had felt those emotions. after all ,, her heart belongs to him.

''hey. . .'' she timidly spoke.

''Yes?'' he immediately spoke.

''ah — uh . . uhm . . '' the words had seemingly vanished. though it's not like they were fully formed in the first place.