[17] Tag !

the amount of fun I had with this was great ,, I've been feeling down so this helped take my mind off of that. :]

FairyTails123 did a Q&A ,, so I decided to force her to do another one-
tag her in this! I enjoyed reading the questions and getting to know about her ,, so I'll do one myself :]. ofc you don't have to do this ,, but why not tag you.

 ofc you don't have to do this ,, but why not tag you

meaning behind username?

hmm ,, I've had this name for a long time [on other sites] because it just sounded cool to me. but I think along the way I've found some sort of meaning. I'll explain shortly cause I have tendencies to ramble.

I hide who I really am

IM NOT A PEDOPHILE OR ANYTHING WOSJWJB just ,,,, everybody hides them selves online. Even if you aren't trying too ,, you always will because we're never face to face. I just hide myself a little more. Maybe one day I'll be fully opened :).

favorite book?

the little prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry [ because ,, apparently ,, fanfictions doesn't count as real literature to the adults.]

I get something new out of that book each time I read it. I was never a huge bookworm when I was way younger ,, but that book was always something special to me.

what's your icon and background?

My icon is a picture of Minato Arisato [or Makoto Yuuki] from persona 3. I've been considering if I should just use him as my online persona ,, haha.

my background is Akira Kurusu [or Ren Amamiya but Akira sounds prettier imo] from Persona 5 ,, dropping his shaved ice. :']

what type of books do you write// if you write?

Poetry and Fanfiction. I recently got into poetry because I was feeling absolutely miserable one day,, it turned out to be an amazing escape and a way for me to express my feelings fully. but I didn't really feel like anybody I knew really appreciated poetry or anything so I came here to post :]. I also love reading poetry as well obviously.

as for fanfiction,, it's really fun to explore characters I love and imagine different scenarios with them. as well as make books for other people to read and enjoy. even though my writing isn't the best I really enjoy it.

recommend three books.

obviously the little prince ,, you can find it in my reading list on profile.