[11] The forrest and You

Alright so I've been working on a poem along with an art piece for it and I've been needing to reflect on it honestly. it's really from my heart ,, but I sent my lovely sophsoph some paragraphs declaring my affection for her. and I honestly got an idea from it. this is the longest thing I've wrote so far in here. I hope you all like it. :]

Blizzy_04

I'm personally not a fan of going outside ,, but when you grabbed my hand and laughed as you dragged me along into the forrest ,, how could I possibly say no?

the weather honestly wasn't the best

beads of sweat rolled down my head from all the activity.

but I think for a quick second I didn't mind it.

we walked around aimlessly for a bit with me making some of my signature witty and dumb comments.

we'd find an unoccupied ditch and get the amazing idea for you to throw sticks and rocks at other teenagers who decide to pass through our territory while I make weird noises. hopefully that convinces them some weird monster is real.

we laugh as they tucked tail and run.

"Slenderman?!?!?!"

no ,, it's just us :)

after that we'd walk around some more.

oh you're tired? . . okay then I guess when can lay down right here together.

we laid there on the ground for a bit until I looked over at a big tree.

kinda thought of us then. like I'd love to sit up against that tree with you sitting in my lap and talking about absolutely nothing. we just like each other's company.

and as many times as I've said stuff to you I kind of felt nervous asking you for this this time.

but next thing I knew we were doing just that.

can I just get lost in you? I'd love that.

I wanna be mesmerized by how the sunlight trickles through the forrest's leaves down onto your face. even through those tired eyes of yours they still glow.

how is that even possible????

you talk about your day or some shit ,, at this point your beautiful voice has turned into a beautiful background noise and woah I'm just hypnotized by you.

then you kinda snap me out of it with a dumbass joke I can't help but laugh at.

regardless though you're so precious

of course I can't let you know you're winning so I sniff your hair just to weird you out.

that ended with one messy fish tail braid in your beautiful brown locks.

you weren't weirded out though I think you found it kinda hot.

anyways I'm cursing the sun

the motherfucker is starting to set.

and usually ,, I'm always waiting for night to fall so I can go to sleep and forget life.

well you're kinda breaking me outta that.

also you're right here so why would I?

if we stay out later I pray fireflies come out and light the forrest.

okay now this is really turning into some romantic cliche shit where the fireflies are coming out and we stare into each other's eyes and make out or something I don't know -

I mean I don't swing that way though but. . .

I wouldn't mind.

though my phone says otherwise :']

can I just break my phone in half to ignore any texts saying "where r u? come home it's late. ur grounded".

nah that wouldn't be good cause I couldn't text you.

okay i'm getting lost in my thoughts now [I mean I already was considering that I was staring at your face.]

point is I don't wanna go home. even though I say I wanna stay home and do nothing once I'm out I don't wanna go back to all that shit that's waiting for me.

I wanna stay here with you for a while.

is that okay?

I wanna hug you tighter than I already am and just vibe here with you cause I'm just effing drunk on you right now.

. . is that okay?

.
.
.

you just said some dumbass joke and I realized I said none of that outloud.

well still your name means wise.

and out of your wisdom I think you could sense I wasn't ready to leave our little moment here. I just wanted us to be together for a while more.

so we did exactly that.

in reality ,, you're so far away

in reality ,, you're so far away. but to me you seem so near. our bonds are so strong not even an ocean can keep us apart. two people continents away yet here we are with such a unique relationship.

my heart's yours. in fact I carved it out of my chest and placed it on the table for you.

o k a y t h a t s a l o t

point is ,, I really love you and you're the bestest friend that I have ever had. <333

I hope everyone enjoyed this <3.