Chapter 16-Precious

Chapter 16, Is This a Mafia

"Umm..." I said nervously. "He's not dead. He survived the gunshot."

"And Sean?"

"The drugs I gave him made him commit suicide.."

"Oh." That's the only word he said. "Go."

"Huh?" I was slightly confused.

"I said, go!" His voice boomed throughout the room.

I got up and walked out the room. "What's his problem.." I said in slight anger.

As I was walking down the hallways towards the exit, I noticed a strange noise below me. It sounds as if someone was muffled with a piece of cloth like material.

I bent down to see a small vent that enters the ground. I decided to peep in it, hoping to find an answer for that noise.

Helbbg hrlb Mehhv!

"Huh?" I pulled my cell phone out of my back pocket and turned on the flash. I was shocked to see a man tied up in an old wooden chair.

He looked up at me in despair, his eyes like a precious baby's, crying out for help. Just like Ryan's eyes were in the hospital..

"Are you..." I thought about what I should say. There's no way he could be, 'ok'. That's self explanatory.

He wiggled in the chair, trying desperately to escape. Then, a man in an all black suit came towards him and looked up.

"Gasp" I quickly sat up and scurried out the building.