Chapter 12

Chapter 12, A Lovely Awakening.

My eyes awoken slowly to the sound of breathing and sight of fresh smiles.

"Mr. Ryan?" The doctor asked.

I sat up slowly, making my back sit on the headboard. "Huh?"

"Do you know where you are?" The doctor asked.

"Um...Where am I?" I asked. I've never seen these people before. They were complete strangers to me.

"Ryan honey? Its me, your mom." This strange lady looked at me.

"....... I don't know you?"

That strange lady stood back in shock. It was like her heart shattered. I started looking around the room and I noticed the big buff guy.

"Ryan?" He asked me.

"Who are you?"

"He lost his memory.." The doctor said. "The bullet was lodged deep in his cornea, sadly hiting one of his major nerve vein."

That last started crying,"There's no way for him to remember?"

"There's no w-"

The big buff guy cut him off, "What if he goes to school? I've seen in movies that when a person eats a certain thing or go a certain place, it can trigger their memory back."

"Alrighty," the doctor spoke up, "its worth a shot. I'll dismiss him tomorrow morning. In the meanwhile, you all can either stay or go home."

The doctor walked out and everyone just stared at me.

"Ryan, you may not know us," that lady said, "but we love you with all out hearts."

"Thanks."

"We have to go now, it's getting late." The guy said as they approached the door. They stopped and smile before leaving...