Chapter 3, Pt 2

Chapt 3, Mall Pt 2

We soon arrived at the crowded mall. Cars filled every parking slot from the front to the back.

"There's a lot of people here..." Jason said nervously.

"It'll be fine, now let's go." We got out the car and started trotting down the parking lot. Jason then wrapped his arms around my neck, forcing a smile out of himself and kissed me on the forehead. He then did the same to Trix but patted her on the back.

A few minutes later we reached the doors but Jason didn't go in just yet.

"What's wrong?" Trix asked.

"What if they're people from school in there?" Jason started breathing heavily and quickly.

I wrapped my hands around his face and looked at him in the eyes. "Baby, it's alright. Listen to me; it'll be just us three. Don't worry about everyone else in there. Ok? Forget society."

He looked at me and a small smirk started to form and his breathing calmed, "Alright, let's go."

We walked in the mall and Trix started to jog away from us.

"Where are you going already?" I asked.

"Going to Hot Topics, I'll see you later."

"Meet us at the Foot Court in 2 hours, k?" I yelled.

She nodded and disappeared between the crowds. "Where you want to go?" Jason asked me.

"Let's go to Journey's. I like to look at the shirts and stuff." He nodded and we headed off. There was plenty of people here, all shopping happily. A few minutes passed and we reached the entrance to Journey's.

"Pretty dark in here." Jason said while smiling. I laughed and we went in. I headed straight for the Tee's and Hoodies. I picked about three different colors and went to the dressing room to try them on.

"How does this look?" I asked while stepping out the dressing room. Jason stared at me up and down and a huge grin came across his face.

"It looks good... really Good." I laughed and went to try the other clothing on and as I did, a group of girls appeared outside my dressing room. I can hear them talking to Jason.

"Hey Jason, how ya doing?" one of the girls asked.

"Just fine, what about you?" he asked.

"Same, just came to shop with my homies, you here with someone?"

"I'm here with Ryan."

When I heard that, I smiled real hard.

"That creep? You know he's a lame right." The other girls then laughed. I sat on the bench in the room about to cry but then...

"Um, he's not a lame. He's awesome in fact. Real funny, smart, cool, ... and cute."

"Wait...you're...gay?"

"Not exactly. Ryan you done?"

I came out of the dressing room with a new outfit on and a wide smile. "Yea, how does this look?"

"It looks good, like I said earlier." I smiled and went back in.

"Wait, Ryan," One of the girls said, "Come back out."

I opened the door and went out, standing next to Jason, "Ya?"

The girl tilted her head in a sad manner, "I'm sorry about what I said a few seconds ago..."

"It's alright, at least you apologized." I smiled happily.

The girl then reached in one of her shopping bags and pulled out a pair of black shoes. "This will go good with that outfit."

A huge grin appeared across my face, "Thanks!" I tried them on and they made my new outfit look amazing.

"Alright, now we gotta go! See ya at school!" The girls paid for their items and headed out the store.

I scooted close to Jason and whispered, "I know it's early but I think I love you..." I turned his head and kissed him, I stood up and sat on his lap, facing him. "Remember when you said it was dark?" He nodded and we started kissing again. After we were done, we started kissing each other's neck, moaning slightly.

"Ryan..." Jason picked me up and placed me on the bench. I could feel him getting bigger because it started poking me through my pants. He started pulling my pants down slowly and I didn't resist. I knew we weren't supposed to be doing it in the stores but...I was too eager. As he finally got my pants past my knees, he started to pull my shorts down... When it slid over my Mr. Johnson, i flew into the air.

"Jason..." He grabbed me and started licking me up and down. I was enjoying it to the fullest that pre-cum came out early.

"That was fast..." he said laughing.

"Yea...I guess he couldn't wait but my turn." Jason took off his shirt and so did I. He sat down and started to pull down his pants. I got up and kneeled in front of him, waiting to see his package. While he undid his zipper, I stared at his rock hard abs.

"Touch em." He knew...I placed my hand on them and I was astonished...They we're so toned and perfected.

Jason then got to his underwear and stopped. He wore tight Hanes underwear so I was literally able to see him before he took it out. I pulled his tight underwear down and his package hit me in the face...It was so huge, longer than I can fit in my mouth. I grabbed him and started licking him from the base to the tip. He then moaned quietly. I opened my mouth and slid him in, wrapping my tongue around him and slurping him up and down. Half of it was wet; the other was dry, mainly because I couldn't fit all of him in my mouth.

"That's it...that feels real good..." I started going faster and faster until I tasted pre-cum. "Hold up...I think someone's coming." We quickly put our clothes back on and surprisingly; the manager came to the back.

"Everything alright back here?" He asked. I quickly acted like I was trying on an outfit.

"Yeah, we're just leaving. Thanks." Jason and I went to the counter to pay for the outfit.

"I'll buy it." Jason pulled out a credit card and paid for the outfit.

"Th-...Thanks." Jason wrapped his arms around me, "No probs."

We walked out and went to the Food Court, waiting on Trix. Jason went to buy a cheese pizza while I sat at the table.

"Boo!" Trix jumped from behind me.

"Oh girl! Don't do that!" I laughed.

"Where's ya man Jason?"

"Getting a pizza for us."

"He's good for you..." Trix said randomly.

"What do you mean?" I was kind of confused.

"Haha, what the hell do you mean 'what do I mean'. He's a good person for you. He'll make you happy."

"Ohh, yea, you're right." I looked at Jason walking back over to us with the pizza. He placed it on the table and we dove in. It was extremely delicious, super cheesy and real hot.

"Ahh, I'm fullll...realll fulllll." Trix said while rubbing her stomach.

"Same, are yall ready to go?" Jason asked.

Trix and I answered at the same time, "Yup."