Chapter 7

Chapter 7, What is life?

I sat there...in the back of the car... I just stared...

"Ryan..." His voice was whimpered and soft. I could tell he was crying. I stared out the door. I looked at the tornado's destruction of homes and other buildings.

"We gotta go, come on." Jason pulled me out the car. His shirt was bloody and he had cut marks across his face.

Ring Ring

It was Jason's phone. "Hello?" He asked.

"Jason? Where are you?" A high pitched voice asked worriedly.

"Bianca, I'm fine...I had go get something..." Jason didn't tell her. He didn't say that he nearly died because of me.

"Mom is worried sick about you, you need to come home."

"I'm on my way." It was quite a long walk before we reached our homes. Cars were flipped over, houses were totally destroyed. There was even spots of blood scattered in the streets.

"Ryan!!" A loud voice came from behind me. I quickly turned to see my mom getting out a truck. I burst into tears and ran towards her. She hugged me dearly and cried softly on the top of my head.

The other door opened and out popped his dad Fredrick and little sister Bianca, "Jason.."

"Dad I'm sorry. I had to go help him. I'm sorr-"

"Enough!" His dads voice boomed through the neighborhood. "I told you not to hang around fags!"

Everyone stared in shock. It was all clear now. His dad was the main reason to his insecurity.

"Get in the car!" Jason didn't say anything, he just walked over to the truck.

"Jason!" I yelled. He quickly turned around and stared. I left my Moms grasp and took small steps.

Jason look at his dad then me.

"Don't you dare!" His dad yelled.

"Jason.." I said softly. A few tears started to run down his face. Suddenly, he ran towards me.

He stopped in front of me and then look at my mom. She was smiling, almost about to cry I suppose.

Jason grabbed my hair and kissed me. His lips were so soft and warm. I was enjoying it and in shock at the same time. He kissed me. In front of his dad. In front of my mom.

Bianca was brining from ear to ear.

"You knew about this?" He turned towards her.

"Maybe?" She said shrugging her shoulders.

A few minutes later and he left the clutches of my lips, walked over to the truck and got in.

I stood there and watched Jason's father drive away. "I'm so happy!" My mom yelled when the truck turned the corner.

I looked at her and blushed extremely hard.

As we started to enter our driveway....Trix's dad appeared. My heart instantly dropped.

"Ryan!!" He yelled out of breath. "Where is Trix? I can't find her anywhere."

I stared at him and tears started falling down my cheeks. "She..." I fell to the ground crying, "she died!"

He stepped back, "No..This can't be true! You're joking, aren't you!"

I shook my head, "I'm not.."

He went to the police station and I went to our partially destroyed house. I went upstairs and plopped in the bed. I look up at the stars, since my roof was torn off by a tornado!

I started thinking. Thinking about life and why is this happening all so suddenly.