Chapter 13, Pt 2

Chapter 13, Pt 2

"Hey Ryan, wait up!" Someone yelled from behind me while I wondered the halls.

I turned around to see that dude from yesterday, "Hi?"

"Hey, how ya feeling bud?" He placed his hand on my shoulder rubbing it.

I was enjoying it, even though u didn't know him. "I'm good, who are you again?"

It was like his heart dropped when I asked that, "Jason.. You have no memories with me?"

I shook my head, "I don't have any for anyone. All I know is my age, name, and why I picked a certain outfit out."

I suddenly pulled me into a deep hug, "Please try to remember!" Tears were falling down his eyes, onto my shoulder. "Please come back!"

"I..." I pulled myself from the hug and stepped in the opposite direction. "I'm sorry but, I don't know what you're talking about..." I continued walking in the opposite direction.

I turned my head to see him staring. It looked as if he was a ghoul, something with no life.

Tears started to form in my eyes because I was a list puppy amongst these people. Many of their hearts are broken because of me. What did I do!

I soon found myself walking towards the gym and heading for the back door. People stared as I crossed the gym floor, partially crying. I was a little nervous at all the eyes on me so I sped up.

I ended up in the back of the school near the football field. It all look familiar, like I've been here before. I kept walking and seen an old classroom...

I started talking to myself. "I...I've seen this place before.."