Chapter 14

Chapter 14, Mysteries of Life

"Hmm?" I went towards the football field first, things are be coming clear now. From just being near here, I remember talking to Ron? Bon? Fron? I couldn't think of his name.

Then it came to me, "Sean!" That was the last person I talked to! My attention then went to the old classroom. I slowly walked towards and with each step, flashbacks appeared in my head.

"Sean, you're on drugs! Calm down!"

"Sigh..."

"Gah!" I fell to my knees. I grabbed my chest, trying to bypass the pain of my heart. Blood started to drip from my nose and my vision became blurry.

"I got shot! That's it!" I forced myself from the ground and kept walking. I finally reached the door of the classroom.

He held the gun up towards me.

I took a huge puff of air and laid on the steps. "Am..am I" I took huge puffs of air in between my words. "Is this a heart attack!" 

Everything was so confusing at the moment. The closer I got towards the classroom, the more pain I'm in. This is why the doctor asked me if I was in pain. I wish he war here now!

Those were the last words I said before going unconscious.

----------------------

"Ryann..." I could barely hear my name. It was so bright, I could see clouds and birds flying.

"Ryan!" The voice got louder and louder. "Wake up!"

It was Dr. Thompson. "Ryan listen to me! Breath slowly."

I did as he told. The pain slowly went away, I felt so much better now, despite the fact I had no energy left.

He let out a huge sigh of relief. "Can you hear me?" He asked slowly.

My vision  came to a clear view now. I was still outside, behind the school. "What happened?

I sat up slowly to see the entire school outside, all eyes on me. Some of them were crying, others were in utter shock.

"You had a heart attack. A severe one at that."

"I feel so much better now. What did you do?" I asked. My energy quickly returned to my body. I felt refreshened, revitalized.

Dr. Thompson held up a small needle-like bottle, "Eppy pen, created just for patients who have or had heart attacks."

"Wow..." I said an awe.

"How'd you get here?" I asked him.

"I was suppose to come give this to you to prevent you but i was late. Luckily, I got her right on time."

"Thanks Doc. I got my memory back as well." I said proudly.

I stood up slowly and look around me. I seen everyone except Jason. "Where's Jason?" I asked the crowd.

Precious spoke up, "He went to the auditorium. He said something about he doesn't want to live without you."

"Thank you..." I calmly said.

"Whatever." She said flipping her hair and walking off.

I ran towards the back door of the gym.

"Ryan! Walk! Your body isn't ready!" Dr. Thompson yelled.

I started speed walking towards the auditorium. "Jason!" I yelled as I entered.

Nothing but silence.

I went towards the back to discover something horrific. Jason hung himself from his jacket.

"Jason!!" I jumped on a nearby stage piano and untied the jacket. He feel to the ground unconscious. "What to do!" I yelled to my self repeatedly.

"CPR!" I almost forgot. I quickly got into position and applied the steps. About 20 pumps later, he grasped for air and started coughing.

"Don't ever do that to me again, please!"

He turned his head towards me, "Ryan?"

"Yes! Jason!"

His eyes widened up in excitement. He quickly got up from the ground, ignoring the suicide attempt. "Ryan!"

"Jason!"

"Ryan!"

"Jason!" We burst into laughter.

"I'm so glad you're back." He pulled me into a hug. I looked up at him into his eyes. They were shining, sparkling. His head move closer and so did mine. We ended up kissing in the auditorium.

I s extremely happy. After all this,I got my memory back! And Jason!

Ring Ring

It was my phone. I grabbed it from my pocket and answered it, "Hey mom!"

"Ryan! You got your memory back?"

"I sure did."

"Ryan.. There's something I need to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Remember that tornado?"

"Y...Yea." My heart started beating.

"Even though it was 2 weeks ago, the damage was devastating right?"

"Yeah.."

"Well.. They found Trix near the border. She was unconscious for about a week and when she quite up, she was walking towards the city.  She's... alive Ryan, Trix is alive."

I dropped the phone from my hand and stared...

"What's wrong Ryan?"

I looked at him.."Trix... She's alive. She's back!"