Chapter 15

Chapter 15, Astonishing Miracles

Ring Ring

I picked up my phone that I had dropped. "Hello? Mom?"

"Why you hang up?" She asked. I can imagine her gleaming down at me.

"Haha mom, I'm sorry. I had dropped the phone."

"You break it, you buy another one." She said with a sassy tone.

"Alright but tell me more about Trix mom."

"Alright well, when the tornado hit...and you know. I don't want to bring old memories back up but It traveled about 10 more minutes towards the border of the state. When it stopped, I'm assuming she fell into a ditch, went into a coma and woke up a week later. Just like you."

"Where is she now?"

"In the hospital."

"Why are we all suddenly going to the hospital?"

"Its life sweety. I got to go now, my boss is coming."

"Alright mom, bye. Love ya!"

"Same to you sweety." She hung up the phone. I stood there astonished. Trix is alive. I didn't know what hospital she was in but I'm determined to find her.

"She's in a hospital?" Jason asked.

"Yea, I Don't Kno-"

"They're in here!" Someone shouted.

The principal came in the auditorium, "We've been looking for you guys all day. Well, since the past hour."

"Sorry." We said while laughing.

"Alright students," he started, "let's just go home for the day. Buses are outside, no after school practices or anything."

Everyone cheered and ran out the building.

"Such a long day." Someone said.

Me and Jason laughed and walked out the auditorium. "Jason, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure." He said.

I stopped on the stairway, "Precious."

"Umm... She's... I honestly don't know her anymore. She indul-"

"Do you think she sent Sean?"

"Huh?"

"She threatened me to stay away from you or she'll do something. Do you think," I started asking with emphasis, "she sent Sean?"

He stared and thought for a second, "Perhaps. I don't think she would though."

"Alright.." I wanted to change the subject "How are we getting home?" I asked laughing.

"I forgot to mention, I got a new car!"

"Woah what kind?"

He pointed to the parking lot, "That red Camarro over there."

I started smiling, "Wow." That was the only word running through my head at that moment.

We went and hopped in. "Nice and comfy right?" He asked smiling.

"Indeed." I said in excitement. I loved the leather seats and the sunroof the most. Tiger made his car look amazing.

He then started the car and drove from the school to our homes.