Chapter 13 Pt 1

Chapter 13, Regaining Life, Pt 1

"Good morning Ryan." The doctor said as I slowly awoken from my dreams.

"Hi.."

"How are you feeling?" He came over to feel my for head and take my temperature.

"Pretty good.."

"Any pains or..memories?"

"Nope, no pains luckily. No memories either, sorry."

"No worries, it'll cone to you soon. Now, do you know what you're doing today?"

"Go to school. That's all I remember from yesterday."

"Alright, good, your mother will be here shortly to discharge you from the hospital."

"Alright." I said as I turned the Tv on.

*Five Minutes Later*

"Knock knockkk," someone said as they entered my room. It was the lady from yesterday. "Ready to go?"

"Umm.." I said turning and putting my feet out the bed, "Yeah! Let's do this." I was pretty excited to have a chance at getting my memory back.

"Alright. I brought you some fresh pairs of clothing." She laid three outfits across the chair.

"Ohh, those are nicee."

"This use to be your favorite." She pointed to one. It was a blue tiger shirt with black jeans and blue high tops.

"I...I remember that.." I said rubbing my head.

"Y..You do?"

"Yea, that's the outfit I saw Ryan Dean wear once."

She stared at me in slight confusion. "Never heard of him. Now, let's go before your late!"

I quickly put on the outfit and we went to the lobby. I sat in a comfy chair and waited for her to discharge me from the hospital. She got the paper work and we then headed out the door towards school.

The car ride was pretty simple and short. Not to exciting, not to boring, just normal. We talked about random things we use to do together years ago. I remembered some if the events but sadly, not all.

About 10-15 minutes later, we arrived at the school and a group of kids immediately rushed over towards me.

"Oh my god! Ryan are you ok?" They were crowding me with questions. Were they expecting me to answer them all?

"Hi everyone." I said slowly.

They finally stepped back, allowing me to get our the car.

"How are you feeling mate?" This Australian kid asked me.

"I am feeling great." I said as I started walking to up towards the stairs.

"We heard you lost your memory."

"That's what I've been told." I said looking at all of them.

"So... You don't even remember us." Their happiness was quickly demolished by my lack of knowledge.

I shook my head and the crowd slowly dispersed from around me. I was kind of disappointed at myself but, hey, its not my fault I lost my memory. I walked up the stairs and into the building, hoping for a good day at least.