Chapter 3, Pt 1

Chapter 3, Mall Pt 1

The next day, I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon and Kobe licking my face.

"Eww, Kobe I love you too." I said while pushing him off my bed. I got up and walked down stairs with Kobe trotting behind me.

"Mornin sweetie." My mom said as she placed a plate full of pancakes in the center of the table. I quickly washed my hands and dove in the plate.

"Mornin mum." My cheeks were filled with pancakes and bacon. I turned my head to see Kobe's puppy dog eyes staring at me.

"No bacon for him, ok?" She was waving a big wooden spoon at me and Kobe.

"Alrighty." As soon as she turned her head, I threw a few pieces of bacon onto the wooden floor.

Beep Beep

"Hmm?" I picked up my phone to see who it was and it was Jason. I started to blush a little but then I remembered but that was in the past.

Hey.. :D?

-Hey, Hyd?

Just out driving, wanna hang?

-Lol, Like A Date?

Uhhh, whateva you wnna call it lol.

-Ya, Imma Get Dressed, Pick Me Up In Abt 10 Min, Kk?

Alrighty.

I quickly finished my food and put it in the sink.

"Mom, I'm about to go out soon."

"Alright but one thing, what had happened to your face."

"I uhh, was walking in the library then tripped and fell."

"Mhmm...," She said while she started washing dishes, "Go on."

Kobe and I ran upstairs and put on a red rainbow hoodie with some khaki pants and red high tops.

Outside

-Here I come

I pet Kobe and walked down stairs, "Bye mom." She waved a goodbye and I walked outside. The red Infiniti was waiting in the street, suddenly the window rolled down.

"Ready?" Jason was smiling from ear to ear. I hopped in the car and put my seat belt on.

"Hey." I said while rolling up the window. When I turned my head, Jason grabbed my chin and kissed me. We stood in that position for about 2 minutes.

Beep Beep

"Who is it?" I pulled my phone out my pocket and checked it.

×Hey Boo, this Trix, wanna hang?

I looked at Jason, "Its Trix, she wants to hang."

"Where she live at?"

I started smiling real hard, "You gonna pick her up?"

"Lol, duhh, she's your bestie."

I told him the address and we drove off. He did a few turns down streets and then we arrived at Trix's house.

-Come Outside Grl!

The door flung open and out popped Trix in a pink mini skirt with a matching pink top. She also had black and white strips going through her hair and matching pink and white high tops.

I rolled down my window, "Girl where you going with all this pink!?"

Trix burst into laughter on the sidewalk as she tried to get in the car.

"Wassup Jason and hey to you too Ryan."

"Hey Trix," I said, "Where we goin yall?"

Jason started to drive off, "Let's go to the mall."

I squealed in excitement and then turned the radio to max. As I was looking out the window, Jason grabbed hold of my hand and held it. I turned my head and smiled and so did he.