Henry backed away and went to push his sweats down then chuckled at the obvious wet spot on his sweats. When he rubbed up against you they got wet. Your face heated up at the sight but he really seemed to like it.

"That's hot Fuck I can't wait to feel you."

Henry pushed his sweats down and stroked himself a few times precum slipping from the slit. You took your finger and collected the bead of precum licking it from your finger.

He moaned "Why are you so fucking sexy?"

"Only for you Henry." You gripped his shirt pulling him towards you "Now fuck me Like A little slut please."

Henry moved closer to you and teased the tip of his cock against your clit tapping it against it a few times. Henry pushed himself in stretching you out while You whimpered and grabbed onto his back your nails digging into his shirt. Henry started to thrust at a steady pace as placed one hand on your hip and the other on the desk. His shirt slipped down in the way and he groaned, reaching down with one hand he quickly slipped his shirt over his head and threw it elsewhere.

"Let's take yours off too."

Henry helped you slide your shirt off and then his hands quickly went to massage your breasts.

"No bra? I think you came in here with the intention of me fucking you."

"N-noo I swear I just wanted you to eat something."

"Yeah eat you." he said with a smirk on his face

Henry moved a hand back down to your waist as he started to thrust into you faster his beautiful luscious brown hair slightly swinging with each thrust. His lips were parted as soft pants and grunts of pleasure left them. He rested his forehead against yours and would connect his lips to yours occasionally leaving soft kisses.

Henry grabbed your thighs "Wrap them around me hold on."

You did as you were told and Henry sat back down in his chair still buried deep inside you.

"Ride me" Henry Said in a really sexy voice 

You moved your legs to position yourself better and then started to slowly move on him. Henry put his hands behind his head and watched you closely as he pushed yourself up and down. You reached behind you and used the desk as leverage. Henry arched his eyebrow as he watched you but moaned as you rolled your hips a certain way.

"Fuck just like that babe Don't stop "

You would push yourself up and  down all over his hard throbbing cock and then rotatating your hips. Henry threw his head back and his chest started to rise and fall faster as he got close.

"Holy fuck."

You moaned and whimpered from the movements it almost hurt he hit so deep. Henry grabbed your waist and started to roll up into you.

"Let me help you."

Henry held you still as he thrust up into you quickly you lost your grip on the desk and almost fell from the shock of pleasure that ran through your body but he held you up. You moved to grab onto his shoulders so you could steady yourself. Once you were steady you started to move with him and both of you moaned at the same time. You leaned forward and kissed him as you started to move faster both of you done teasing just wanting to cum.

"I'm so close Henry I'm gonna fucking Cum ."

"Me too baby girl." he said moaning 

You felt his hot breaths against your lips and you couldn't resist kissing them again. Henry smirked against your lips then threw his head back a moan leaving his lips. His hands tightened on your waist and your body shook in his hold. You both moaned out at the same time as you came. The low groan that left his lips only made your orgasm more intense. Henry pushed you down all the way on his throbbing cock watching him and finally let out a heavy breath.

"Holy fuck that felt good."

You leaned forward on his chest and nodded.

"I really fucking needed that ."

You kissed his cheek "Of course Henry I would do anything for you."

Henry smiled and kissed your lips then wrapped his arms around your back pulling you against him. The two of you sitting in each other's embrace as his Cock still stayed inside of you. After a few minutes his stomach growled and you giggled.

"You hungry now?"

"Hmm hungry for round two."

You smacked his chest and he smiled back at you.

"I am hungry though."

You grabbed the sushi off the desk and took a piece holding it up to his mouth.

"Say ahh."

Henry rolled his eyes but took the piece.

"If you do this again you are just begging to be bent over this desk and fucked again like that ."

"Hmm maybe I do want that Henry ."