Chapter Fifteen

( A week later. Update, Please read:

Astrid and the other girls have been there for a week and a day now. Now the only people left are Astrid, Aris, Harriet, Sonya, and Miyoko. The other girls have been taken or chosen by Ratman to 'leave')

I woke up to someone opening the door. I laid there as still as possible, worrying about if they were here to hurt us. I just kept listening to the heartbeat of the bed. 

Bum Bum. Bum Bum. Bum Bum.

Wait a moment, beds don't have heartbeats. I slowly opened my eyes and tilted my head up as quietly and slowly as possible.

Sonya.

Shit! As I tried to calm my breathing I heard footsteps.

The guards. I relaxed my whole body and shut my eyes.

"Ladies. I'm sorry to disturb you, but it's time to eat. You have ten minutes to get in there." I tough male voice spoke.

All the girls woke up, including Sonya. My head was still on her chest, directly between her breasts. And my left hand laid across her abdomen, her hand on my lower back and arm.

"Astrid, wake up. It's time for breakfast." Sonya whispered in my ear.

I raised my head off of her and looked her blankly in the eyes.

"Five more minutes." I mumbled.

I laid my head back on her chest and closed my eyes. I felt a push and I was on my back, laying on the ground. Sonya climbed off the bed and stood next to me. She reached out a hand for me and I took it.

She helped me to my feet and we walked to the bathroom. Luckily, since my bed was the furthest away from the doors, the other girls didn't notice anything. Plus, they had already gone to the bathrooms. Sonya and I walked into the bathroom and walked straight to the sinks. I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then, I grabbed the pile of clothes with a note on them.

I picked up the small piece of paper.

ASTRID

These are for you. The other girls got cards with their names on them too, don't worry.

I threw the card into the trash and slipped off my top. I changed quickly, brushing my hair in the process. All the other girls had already gone to the cafeteria, including Sonya. I looked in the mirror and examined myself.

 I looked in the mirror and examined myself

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Her outfit. Btw, she was given a proper shirt, but hated it. So she kept her Bralette out to show.)

I left our room and entered the cafeteria. Everyone there looked at me as I walked through with purpose. They were all wearing white or light-blue t-shirts and pants or shorts. Why was I given these clothes then? 

I went to sit down at the table with Sonya, but Janson walked in.

"Perfect timing Astrid. Please, come with me." He smiled.