Chapter Seven

TRIGGER WARNING: RAPE, BLOOD, AND ABUSE. DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANY OF THOSE TOPICS, IF YOU DO, THEN SIMPLY SKIP DOWN TO THE NEXT ALL CAP PARAGRAPH TO SKIP THOSE SCENES!

I felt something touch me and I slowly opened my eyes. A boy with brown hair was in front of me. He had his hands on my shorts, unbuttoning them. He had put something in my mouth, like a ball of cloth. I spit out the ball, he didn't do it the right way to keep me quiet. I yelled out, but the small building was in the corner of the Glade, away from the others. He covered my mouth immediately, shutting my up. I bit down on his hand, tasting blood, he pulled away and punched me, holding his hand after. I spit out his blood and he punched my cheek again. He pushed my head back and grabbed a piece of cloth, tying my hands behind the chair I had been sitting in. He ripped my shirt down the middle and worked my shorts down off of me. He ripped a piece of my shirt and stuffed it into my mouth, this time he did it right and I couldn't make a sound. He ripped the middle of my bra and pulled my underwear off, throwing it on the ground with my shorts.

He unzipped his pants and took off his boxers, I looked away immediately and shut my eyes before seeing anything. I knew what he was about to do and a tear fell from my eye, landing on my exposed breast. He grabbed my hips and pulled me towards the edge of the chair, spreading my legs and entering me. I tried to scream and yell, but the cloth kept me from it. I tried everything, but nothing worked. He thrusted into me as hard as he could, putting his hand on my breast and squeezing as hard as he could. I could feel bruising already, it hurt like a bitch, but I couldn't do anything about it. Tears fell, pouring from my eyes. He kept going, causing even more pain as he went harder and faster. I bit down even harder on the cloth and continued to hold my eyes shut. He gasped a few times and stopped. I felt a warm feeling inside me and knew what it meant, the tears came out faster. He pulled out and laughed at me before getting on his knees and licking me.  I tried yelling, but once again, it didn't work. He put his fingers in me and pushed them in and out, bringing the pain back again. I remembered all the "education" about things like this.

I thought about Newt, keeping my mind away from this. The boy kept going and going. He eventually stopped and stood back up, entering me again and thrusting in, harder than before. I opened my eyes and looked down, he kept going anyway, hearing me crying. I closed my eyes and threw my head back, thinking about the sweet dirty blonde boy with the cream colored shirt.

The boy slapped me, "Look me in the eyes!" He yelled.

I looked up at him and looked into his eyes, they looked black from the lack of light. He laughed at the sight of me and put one of his hands around my throat and the other back on my bruised breast. He stopped again, gasping as the warm feeling came back. He pulled out and pulled his pants up, untying me and slapping my cheek.

"You tell anyone about this, and I'll kill you. Understand?" He spoke.

I nodded, another tear falling down my cheek. He took the cloth out of my mouth and left the room, slamming the door shut. I sat there for a moment before forcing myself up and out through the small window. I squated down and peed, the warm substance pouring out too, a bit of red blood came out, landing on the ground. I forced myself to stand back up and went back in the room through the window. I looked at my clothes on the ground, my shirt was still on me, along with my bra, but they were torn in half. My shorts were on the ground and had the white substance on them, along with the underwear. I grabbed them and dropped them outside the window, out of sight. I wrapped the shirt around me as much as I could and cracked the door, seeing my hut about 20 feet away. Everyone in the Glade was asleep by now, no one would see me. I ran towards the hut as fast as I could, just incase if anyone walked out.

THERE IS NO MORE RAPE, BLOOD, OR ABUSE. IF YOU DID NOT READ THE PART ABOVE, SHE WAS RAPED BY A FELLOW GLADER AND HE HIT HER AND CAUSED HER TO BRUISE IN A FEW PLACES.