Chapter Twelve

I woke from a loud rattling noise. Everything was dark except for a red light. I looked around slowly, I was in a box. Four walls, each made of metal. I tried to remember everything before it went away. My name, Astrid. I have a brother, Thomas. My boyfriend, Newt. Wicked is Bad. Wicked is Evil. I circled through the thoughts over and over, trying to remember each of them. Until they slowly went away. What was I repeating?

A. What was the A? Bad. What was bad? T. What was the T? Evil. What was evil? Newt? Why was I thinking about a lizard?

The red light switched to green as I slowly stood up. Everything stopped, the blaring stopped, the movement stopped. The top of the box slowly opened, letting light seep through. I held up my arms to block it away. After my eyes slowly adjusted to the light, I moved my arm away. Around the walls of the box were girls. There had to be forty or fifty of them. I went to walk over to the side but looked down at the sound of metal hitting something plastic.

My leg. It was fake. A prosthetic. I noticed my clothes. A red tank-top and beige shorts. I managed to get all the way to the side of the box and the girls threw down a rope. I put my real foot in the loop of the rope and was tugged upwards. As soon as I made it up I started to freeze. Everything was cold. I looked around and everything was covered in white. Snow. I shivered from the cold air hitting my bare skin. One of the girls grabbed a medium-sized crate from the box and tossed it to me. I pulled it open and grabbed the huge fur jacket. I tugged it over my arms and zipped it up. I grabbed the wool pants and pulled them over my legs. Grabbing the boots, I sat in the snow and pulled them on. The right shoe was a size bigger than the other one. I put it on my fake foot and tied it up. One of the girls helped me up, and only then, did I take in the sight.

The girl that helped me up had blonde hair and fair skin. She wore a matching fur jacket and wool pants. She was hot. I'll say it, she was beautiful.

"I'm Sonya, do you remember your name?" He asked me. Her voice was beautiful too.

(A/N)

Astrid is Bisexual, if you have a problem with it, then leave. If not, welcome.

My mind dug through everything to try and get my name. I thought back to the letter 'A' and tried to think. A-A-As. Astrid. That has to be it.

"Astrid." I spoke, nodding as a confirmation.

Sonya nodded and smiled at me. "Welcome to the Ice, Astrid."

Another girl walked forward. She had dark skin and long, think braids in her hair. "I'm Harriet, nice to meet you, Astrid."

I smiled at her before looking around the place. Four walls were keeping us in. Instead of being made of a stone-like material, it was ice. The top of the ice was adorned with icicles. I looked back to the girls, there was one boy in the group. He was cute.

A girl walked up to me, she had brownish blonde hair and bushy eyebrows. She had thin lips and a long nose. She was clearly gonna be a bully of some sort.

"I saw you. I saw you in the changing. You're bad, you're evil. You work for them!" She started yelling at me. She was going crazy.

She punched my cheek and something took over in me. She swung her fist at me again, but this time I caught it. I pushed her arm down and twisted it. She went to punch me with her other fist, so I kicked it down with my real leg, relying on my fake one for just a second before landing back on it.

She gave up and pulled her arms away. I rubbed my hands together and turned around. I made eye contact with Sonya and a blush crept onto her cheeks. I smirked at her before looking at Harriet. She walked over to me and started the tour.