how you react to him getting hurt (preference)

Charlie Conway
It happens the moment you look away for one second and when you look back he's being helped off the ice. You immediately run down to the lockers and check and see if he's okay. "I'm fine Y/n, it's just a dislocation."

Adam Banks
He gets hit in the wrist and keeps playing, but you can tell by the way that he's playing it bothers him. After the game is over you rush down to the locker room to wait for him and as soon as he walks out you lightly grab his wrist and lift his sleeve up to find a deep bruise. "I'm fine Y/n." "No, you're not, I could tell it was bothering you." He raises his eyebrows at you as if to tell you to not say anything else and grabs your hand to assure you he's fine.

Guy Germaine
You're watching the game when all of the sudden Guy gets checked into the boards hard. You gasp as he stays there until he gets helped up and off the ice while holding his arm. You throw open the locker room door to find him there holding his arm. "Are you okay? That looked bad." "Yeah, I'm fine. It just hurts a bit."

Luis Mendoza
Luis is playing in a big game when he makes a break and speeds out to the other side of the rink. You sit on the edge of your seat and watch to see what happens. When he reaches the net, he doesn't stop. He can't stop. He rams into the boards behind it and you wince, but laugh knowing he'll be okay.

Dwayne Robertson
You're watching as the Ducks play the Eden Hall Warriors, and the game is rough. Nobody is scored and people are getting checked into the boards left and right. All of the sudden you hear a big boom. You see someone slowly getting up but you can't really tell until the number on the back of the jersey gets clearer. It's Dwayne. You gasp but are comforted by the fact that he's up and moving and you know he's okay.

Dean Portman
You know it's bad when Dean gets hurt and actually shows pain because he hardly ever shows pain, so when he stayed down on the ice you knew it was bad. He slowly got up and was helped off and you saw him going through a concussion test. You didn't think you could go down and see him so you just tried to calm yourself down until you saw him sit down and know that he was okay.

Fulton Reed
Fulton never showed pain so you never knew if he was hurt and that upset you because you wanted to be there whenever he got hurt but he would always tell you that he's fine.

Kenny Wu
He always got hit and it worries you because he's so small but he always gets back up and that makes you proud but it never fails to scare you when he gets hit.

Lester Averman
They were playing Iceland and they were hitting hard and they finally got to Averman. They kept hitting him until he was seeing stars and was being helped off by his teammates while muttering nonsense. You were worried, but him speaking gibberish made you giggle a little bit because you know that he'll be okay.

Jesse Hall
Whenever Jesse got hurt he'd get angry at whoever hurt him and it would always make you shake your head because he's always angry and being angry isn't going to get him anywhere.
————————————————————————
605 words