Guy Germaine

In this world, you and your soulmate have the same song stuck in your heads. Your song is jealousy, jealousy by Olivia Rodrigo.
     You walk to the ice rink to watch your new friend Julie Gaffney play for Team USA. While you walk, your humming the song jealousy, jealousy, the song that you have with your soulmate. It's proving to be a tough time finding your soulmate as you've never met someone with an Olivia Rodrigo song, let alone jealousy, jealousy. You make it to the rink and sit down in an open seat that's right behind where Team USA will be sitting. Team USA skates on and Julie gets in the box and turns around and waves. "Hey Y/n!" "Good luck Julie!" The whole entire game, Julie never played. You thought that was stupid because you knew how much better she was than that Goldberg kid. The game ends in a win for USA. "Hey Y/n, meet me outside. I want to introduce you to my teammates." "Ok."
     You go outside and sit on a bench, waiting for Julie and the rest of her team to come out. Julie is the first one out, followed by the rest of her team. She introduces you to everyone. "There's one more person, he should be out in just a bit." "Ok." A few minutes later a guy walks out, seemingly in his own world. He passes by and you hear him humming the tune to jealousy, jealousy. You perk up. "Oh Guy! Come here!" He turns around and walks back to Julie. "Y/n, this is Guy. Guy, this is Y/n." "Hey Guy, I don't mean to intrude, but was that jealousy, jealousy you were humming back there?" Julie understands what's happening and quietly backs away. "Uh yeah, why?" "That's my soulmate song." His eyes widen. "Really?" "Yep. Olivia Rodrigo, right?" "Yes!" He throws his arms around you and starts to sing. "Co-comparison is killing me slowly..." You continue it. "I think I think too much, bout kids who don't know me." He pulls away and kisses you on the cheek. "It really is you."