why you guys fight (preference)

Charlie Conway
He starts becoming stuck up when he goes to Eden Hall and you hate that side of him. He starts to yell at you a lot and you yell right back.

Adam Banks
He doesn't tell you that his wrist hurts and you get upset that he lied to you like that while he was in pain the entire time.

Guy Germaine
As you guys get older he gets a lot more girls flirting with him, and he doesn't stop them. You can't figure out if it's because he doesn't realize or because he likes it, but either way it makes you upset.

Luis Mendoza
He starts acting weird as you guys get older and won't leave you alone whenever you ask him to and yells at you when you ask him to leave.

Dwayne Robertson
You don't. He works super hard to make sure you're always happy and if you're not he sits with you or cuddles you until you're feeling better.

Dean Portman
He starts getting a little rude and you hate that side of him. When you first got together he got soft, but after awhile he's getting rude again and won't tell you why.

Fulton Reed
He starts ignoring you to hang out with Dean and starts getting put in the penalty box a lot. You have no idea what's gotten into him and when you ask him he always just tells you that it's how he's always been but you know that's not true.

Kenny Wu
You don't. He's too much of a softie to ever pick a fight with you and when you get upset he does whatever you need to make you feel better without fighting with you.

Lester Averman
Him pulling you made him cocky and you don't like that. You keep telling him that you miss the old him and he doesn't like that.

Jesse Hall
He pulls his attitude out on you one day and it makes you mad that he thinks it's ok to talk to you like that.