how he reacts when you cry (preference)

Charlie Conway
He's kind of surprised at first, but then he pulls you into him and hugs you until you stop crying.

Adam Banks
He makes it his mission to make you laugh. He picks you up and throws you on his back and carries you around like that, and if that doesn't work, he'll lay down and cuddle you while peppering you with kisses.

Guy Germaine
He gives you a big hug and kiss and puts one of his sweatshirts on you and lays down with you and let's you watch whatever movies you want while cuddling with you.

Luis Mendoza
He keeps kissing you all over the face until you start to laugh and stop crying then he gives you a big bear hug.

Dwayne Robertson
He puts his cowboy hat on you because it always makes you smile and then watched whatever movie you want with you.

Dean Portman
He makes a fool of himself while rocking out to music until you start laughing and start doing it with him.

Fulton Reed
He swallows you in a hug until your tears dry.

Kenny Wu
He takes you to the rink and figure skates to make you happy because you love watching him figure skate.

Lester Averman
Takes you to the movies to watch whatever you want and gets you whatever candy you want.

Jesse Hall
Usually FaceTimes his dad but if his dad isn't available he will watch comedy with you.