Dean Portman

In this world, you have matching tattoos with your soulmate. This is your tattoo.

     Everyone always tells you that they love your tattoo, but you've never actually met the one with the matching tattoo

Everyone always tells you that they love your tattoo, but you've never actually met the one with the matching tattoo. You've gone to countless random places, hoping to get even a glimpse of the person with your same tattoo. It's useless. One day, you decide to try one more place. A hockey game. You've been getting interested in hockey and you thought why not go to a game to watch but also to look for the person with the same tattoo. You get sat down behind a penalty box and watch the same. Soon, a boy is put in the penalty box and he angrily throws his helmet on the ground and throws off his gloves in anger. When his gloves come off, you catch a glimpse of a red heart tattoo on his wrist. "Oh my god." You decided you better not interrupt him during the game so you wait until it's over and then wait outside where the players usually walk out.
     A little while later you see the guy walk out of the locker room and before he goes you walk up to him. "Hey. I was sitting behind the penalty box and couldn't help but notice the tattoo on your wrist." "Yeah, and?" "I happen to have the same one." You pull up your sleeve and show him the tattoo. He smiles. "Well soulmate, my name is Dean Portman. What's yours?" "Well Dean, I'm Y/n Y/l/n." You wink at him. "I like you already."