you guys at a reunion with the ducks (preference)

Charlie Conway
You two left the boys with his mom, and you showed up. Everyone was asking you where your dad was because he wasn't showing up, but you honestly had no idea. You stuck with Charlie the whole time because you weren't friends with the entire team because you weren't actually on the team.

Adam Banks
You two leave the kids with a babysitter and went to the reunion. You mostly hung out with Connie, because you hadn't talked to her in forever, her being really busy with her kids and job. Adam kept smiling over at you while talking to Charlie.

Guy Germaine
You two left your girls with your friend, and hurried over to the reunion. As much as you loved your kids, you were happy to get away from the madness that was three girls. You stuck by Guy the whole time, not knowing very many people on the team. He loved how you were still a little shy and still clung to him. It reminded him of when you two were younger.

Luis Mendoza
Yours and Luis' boy was still a baby so you brought him with you. You made it there and Julie and Connie were swooning over little James. You had him on your hip the whole time as you and Luis traveled around talking to everyone.

Dwayne Robertson
Dwayne totally would've brought the kids, but you talked him out of it because you were not about to keep track of four children in big room. You left them with their grandparents and arrived. You talked to everyone because they all loved you because you helped out with the ant prank on varsity.

Dean Portman
You and Dean left the boys with a babysitter and came up to the reunion. Dean threw open the door saying the same exact thing from when he arrived to the varsity showdown, and everyone cracked up. You and him separated and talked to different people but you always knew where he was because of his loud voice.

Fulton Reed
You and Fulton left your daughter with your parents and you arrived at the reunion. Fulton left you to go reunite with Dean so you sat down with Connie and Julie and the three of you just talked about your lives.

Kenny Wu
You and Kenny left the twins with his parents and arrived at the reunion. You immediately ran up to Dean because you haven't seen your cousin in so long and you guys caught up while Kenny was playing around with Fulton.

Lester Averman
You two left the boys with his mom but brought your girl with you as she was still super young. Everyone swooned over Harper's adorable curly red hair while Averman messed around and started acting like his younger self, making you laugh.

Jesse Hall
You and Jesse left your son with his dad and ventured to the reunion. You two hasn't seen anyone in a while because he didn't play with the ducks at Eden Hall, but they were still as welcoming as ever and you guys started talking as if you'd seen them just yesterday.