how they react to you being pregnant (preference)

Charlie Conway
He needs some time to himself at first but then decides that he needs to be there for the kid and stays with you.

Adam Banks
He understands that he needs to be there for the kid and is nervous but also excited to be a dad.

Guy Germaine
He honestly has no problems. He's really excited to be a dad and is super supportive.

Luis Mendoza
He's not surprised. He's super ready to be a dad and wants to be all he can be for the baby.

Dwayne Robertson
Super excited to be a dad. He's already planned out his entire future with you so he's fine with it.

Dean Portman
He lets his anger get the best of him and storms out of the house to immediately turn around and run back inside and screams, "I'M GONNA BE A DAD!"

Fulton Reed
He's there for you and comforts you that you two will figure it out.

Kenny Wu
He showers you with baby gifts as soon as you tell him. Is really proud that he's a dad.

Lester Averman
He's a little nervous at first but you comfort him by telling him he'll be a great dad.

Jesse Hall
He gets really upset because he doesn't think he's ready to be a dad but eventually comes to terms with the fact that he needs to be there.