32. A Hell of a Ride

Start from the beginning

Moon's voice snapped him out of his numbness as he launched an impenetrably robust purple beam, piercing right through the zombie's heart, in which he was identifying his mother.

A pool of tears which he didn't know for how long he was holding back now uncontrollably cascaded down his cheeks as the zombie he just struck slowly tumbled down.

After traversing through many compartments and defeating zombies in the task, they were now at the separation of two sections, at the middle of the train.

"YES! THIS IS IT!" A master plan burst in Yoongi's mind. 

In a fraction of seconds, Yoongi's eyeballs turned bright yellow as he produced electric beams and projected them on the junction linking their compartment with the zombie-crowded one.

His teeth gritted as he applied more and more force.

"Hoseok, I need your help!" 

Without a doubt, Hoseok stepped forward as he was now gradually mixing his flames with the electric currents generated by Yoongi, his eyes already glowing astonishingly orange.

With the high-pitched sounds of the sparks created by the incredible combination, and with one final ear-piercing sonic boom they fully detached the rolling stocks that were linking the two consecutive compartments. Hoseok set fire on the other half of the train before sending it off with the disgusting grunts of the burning zombies.  

Before they could celebrate their victory properly, there was a hard jerk on the train.

"Oh no! We have a major problem. Due to the imbalance of the train, it's going with an uncomparable speed and it's soon gonna be smashing into the walls because there's no way up ahead." Bee looked panic-stricken from head to toe. 

"Namjoon hyung, can you take me outside?" Jungkook blurted out, knowing they were short of time.

With Namjoon's approval, they flew outside as they were now facing the front of the train with Jungkook being on the top of Namjoon's shoulder.

Both of their eyes bore their respective radiance as Jungkook's feet screeched on the ground, his teeth gritted, specks of dust floating around as he tried to stop the moving train by applying the pressure against it with both of his arms. 

While Namjoon with his emerald glittering eyes manipulated gravity, thoroughly slamming all the weight of the train downwards, in order to slow down its motion.

"ARGH!!"

They consumed every bit of the strength left within and after a fair share of struggle, the train ultimately came to a halt.

With the muffled sobs of happiness and exchanging of emotional hugs, the scoreboard screen flashed-

V_for_victory- 5 lives

breadjinie- 5 lives + bonus

J-Dope- 5 lives + bonus

Golden_kook- 4 lives + 1 regained life = 5 lives

geniusmin- 5 lives + bonus

jamfulljimin- 2 lives + 1 regained life = 3 lives

presidentjoon- 5 lives + bonus

moonstar-  5 lives

bumblebee- 5 lives + bonus

Congratulations you have successfully cleared this level. You're now being promoted to the next level.

With this, they passed through an invisible membrane and entered the next level.

Author's Note:

*phew* 

That was a hefty level, both physically and mentally. But at least, we got an official couple "HoBee"!!

Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed this train journey.

Have a nice day/night! Take care, stay safe~

See you with yet another experience~

I 💜 You!