32. A Hell of a Ride

Start from the beginning

From behind the glass door, she started creating an illusion on the zombies so that they will also think of them as among one of them and will not attack them.

But her eyeballs faded their color as what she saw was shocking and unexpected. 

The zombies were not at all affected by her power as they approached them with even more intensity. 

After falling into a state of turmoil, an idea popped into her mind.

"If I can't fool them like this, then how about I turn ourselves into zombies?" An infectious smirk crept upon her lips, her eyes regaining their pale golden glow. 

Soon they were passing through the zombie-occupied cabin, themselves disguised as one of them, and just as per her instincts, the zombies didn't recognize them. 

Since she couldn't hold her powers for too long with being nine of them, Jin along with Namjoon and Yoongi wrapped themselves under his cape, making the three of them invisible to the naked eye, his eyes bearing stunning pearl white glint.

When they set foot in the next cabin moving past the lavatory, Taehyung's marks eventually disappeared after he had undergone the healing and his orbs were now completely glistening spectacular purple, long eyelashes folded which creased just above his eye bags, he randomly thinks about something as purple mist danced around him and the darkness engulfed the ambiance which they could utilize as a golden chance to sneak through those ferocious beings as they seemed less conscious.

"But how do we cross through them without knocking ourselves into one of them, the compartment is packed to even breathe," Moon whispered to not inflame them.

"Um...when a door closes, another door should open, but if it doesn't then go through the window."

"Taehyung are you really sure you can do this, with closed eyes?" Jimin asked placing the hand on the former's shoulder.

"As long as my eyes are shut, the darkness remains so I have to!" 

"Okay, then I'll be with Hyung, in case any unlikely situation happens," Jungkook assured.

And soon they were crawling outside the train, dangling on the window's glasses as they moved from window to window.

Unfortunately, Taehyung who was hanging in between Jungkook and Moon, couldn't get the grip as his foot slipped and before Jungkook could get hold of him, his eyes shot open in their original color out of reflex which meant only one thing, illumination of the area and their doom.

It didn't take even a moment for zombies who were now conscious more than ever to bang on the windows. 

"Fuck!" Namjoon dove inside, cracking the glass as he landed a strong kick on the zombie's face which was coming out for his flesh.

And suddenly they were frozen on the spot or wherever they were.

"M-Mom?" Taehyung shouted, his eyes nearly popping out of sockets.

 His gaze softened as he encountered that which was not even near to his reckoning, his mother's face reflected in one of the zombies.

She was standing right in front of him, ready to bite anytime.

Till now, this game was playing with them as them being its puppets only physically, but now it started its crappy play against them emotionally as well. 

Taehyung's hands trembled as he couldn't move further seeing her own mother in that horrible state, approaching hungrily to masticate him.

"Taehyung, Listen! She's not your mother, they're just trying to weaken you with your emotions. It's a test of your emotions, don't let her dominate you!"