37. Mustard seed (unedited)

Start from the beginning

So everyone knew, except her.

She was irritated her anger fueled when she saw Asvaldur walk in the room with a green ekky soup, that he always made her have after her classes, saying it's good for her help.

She usually is a good girl who after a few glares eats everything he brings but today she had a permanent ugly scowl.

"What happened, princess? Something troubling you? Any pain? Are feeling lightheaded? Should I call the ambulance? Fuck it I will--"

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"

"You idiot bastard what the hell do you think about yourself huh? I feel like banging your head on wall. You are hiding things from me and a--nd then you have the fu*king audacity to treat me like some kind of glass! If I am dying fu*cking tell me!" She screamed at him.

Both of them were thoroughly shocked at her outburst. She never did anything like that before let alone swearing so much.

"I am sorry. I--" She tried to apologize for screaming at him after all, all he was doing was taking care of her.

"Shh. Get ready I will pick you up after an hour." He said leaving the room.

She was surrounded with dark thoughts. She probably crossed the limit today and he is angry at her. The thought made her feel sore.

"Mum-mum!" Her son came into her room.

"Hey little guy, help Mum-mum select a dress?" She asked to which he nodded.

Her prince went into the closet with his finger taping his chin a sign that he is too into the task his Mum-mum gave him.

Finally after 15 minutes of searching he finally got the perfect dress for his Mum-mum, his face beamed at the dress as he handed her the dress.

She was proud of her son's choice. For a two year old, he indeed had a great choice.

She also let him dab some face power on her face and comb her hair to help her getting reading

As the door knocked his face brighten up. He jumped down out of her lap and open the door.

"King is here, Queen." Her son announced with a proud tone.

"Alrighty prince, have dinner on time and don't trouble grandda." She said placing a kiss on his cheeks.

"Let's go." Asvaldur said, to which Siofra nodded and gave a worried yet apologetic glance to him.

He let her to their balcony, which was beautifully decorated with flowers, she recognized as peace lily, the same one that she introduced him too. They also had peonies, lilies and white roses arranged giving it a beautiful decor.

She gave a confused look to Asvaldur and gasped as she saw him knelt on his one knee yet again.

A sense of deja vù washed her at seeing him.

"I thought you already proposed me? Aren't we are already married?" She asked as he chuckled.

He removed a similar velvety box from his pocket. She remembered it to be the same ring box which he used to propose her.

When he opened the box the biggest surprise of her life awaited.

"Faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains

This is the size of our baby."

A/N-
Surprise! surprise!
Just couldn't wait to update this chapter.
How do you think Siofra will react?

And the revelation was quite different from other books, I wanted to make it like that.
Hope y'all enjoyed it😉