𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

My face turned bright red as I tried squirming from under his heavy physique but failed as I was only getting tangled in the sheets. I panted and kicked and squirmed until he finally rolled to the side off me. 

I leapt off the bed, swiping my messed-up hair to the side. My face was bright red and hot.

King Alpha rolled to his side, propping one elbow on the bed with his head over one hand easily. He grabbed the pillow which I whacked him with and chucked it at me without effort. The pillow came at full speed and I ducked just in time with a shriek letting it hit the wardrobe behind me. I stared in horror as the wardrobe swayed violently for a few seconds, close to tipping over and falling.

I snapped my eyes back to King Alpha, pointing a finger at him, "You tried raping me!"

He looked like he was about to scoff, "Don't tell me you actually thought that. I was just teasing you. You look like you've walked out of a volcano." His eyes casually raked over my body, a sudden gleam in his eyes.

I looked down and yelped. My cleavage was full-on display. I quickly straightened my blouse before glaring at him.

"Stop being a pervert!" I yelled.

"I wasn't the one flashing my boobs."

"I wasn't flashing!" I yelled angrily.

His eyes shimmered with dark amusement before they caught onto something on the side.

"Aww is that for me?"

I turned to look at the two glasses placed on the side table.

My eyes widened as he grabbed a glass, still on his bed, and downed the whole thing in one go. My heart thudded erratically.

Oh my god! He drank it! And I didn't even do anything. What the heck!

He placed the glass back, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand before rolling and standing up.

"Now," he smiled wickedly, "where were we?"

I quickly collected myself before running towards his desk and to the other side, keeping it in between as a barrier.

He stepped closer to me, "A little desk won't save you from me."

Frantically, I searched around for something to come to my mind. My fingers brushed the surface of the desk and without another thought, I grabbed the edges of the desk, giving him a warning look, "If you take another step closer, I'll flip this desk over and ruin everything you've spent hours trying to arrange."

His amused look slipped away, replaced by a glare, "Don't you dare."

"I do dare," I stated, tightening my hands on the desk.

He glared at me some more before rolling his eyes and huffing. He crossed his arms on his huge chest, "Fine."

I reluctantly, slowly, uncurled my fingers from the edges of his desk and stepped away, eyes still trained on him for any sudden movement.

"You're a wimp, just do you know." King Alpha said looking bored now.

I glared narrowing my eyes, "Well sorry for not keeping up with your inappropriate desires."

"I don't see how it is inappropriate when I want to have sex with my mate." He complained with a frown, "Do you rather I have sex with someone else?"

"Why would I - just keep it in your pants for now." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" He smirked, "jealous?" 

"Yeah, of your ego."

"It's a quality." He stated proudly.