𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

"What exactly is this?" He stepped closer to me.

"I have a few rules."

"You don't get to make the rules, blondie." He stepped another step closer.

"I still have."

When he seemed to be listening I continued, "First and most importantly, no touching. You won't lay a single finger on me, you won't grab my neck, you won't bite it and most certainly, no blood-drinking."

He frowned that said 'what the fuck', "No touching? What are you? Virgin Mary?"

I glared, "Next rule, no threatening. You won't threaten to kill me again and you won't threaten to rip me apart." I stated as I counted the points on my fingers.    

"Threatening is my second language."

"I don't care. If you want me to live with you then you have to follow my rules as I'm following yours."

He scoffed, "What rule are you following of mine?"

"I..." I stared at him while racking my brain of what rule did I follow since I've been here.

He gave me a flat look, "Speak up, virgin blondie."

I looked at his amused mocking face.

"Well, to be fair, you didn't set proper rules in the first place," I stated.

"How about I set them right now?" He took another step closer, a mischievous look twinkling in his icy blue eyes.

My hands across my chest loosed as I took in his huge figure three feet away from me, "N-no...it's my turn right now."

"Your rules are boring. Here's what I prefer. We can fuck every night and every morning until I could just eat you up. Then we can try fucking in my bathtub, that would be really hot. Then we fuck in my backseat while the driver drives all around New York. I mean don't want to be fucked in all different-"

I shrieked covering my ears, "NO! No! No! None of that!"

A deviant smile slid on his face and I wasn't sure if I should start screaming for help, "You don't wanna be fucked?"

"What I do want is for you to stop talking!"

"For how long are you gonna be a virgin, anyway? It's about time you lose that." His voice lowered as he took another step towards me this time it was more suggestive.

"No, no, no." I backed up, trying to run away but the back of my knees hit something, and I fell into a plush of softness.

King Alpha was on me in a flash, his arms on either side of my head caging me. A pure evil look masked his features as I gasped in surprise.

"Do you like it rough? Oh wait, you never had it. Should I decide for you?"

"Get off me you pervert!" I yelled kicking my legs up, but he trapped it with his legs, pinning me down.

"That's not very nice." He gave a disapproving look.

"And what your doing is?"

"You are my mate after all." He stated.

"That's not an excuse!"

"Do you like it dry or-"

"Shut up!" I yelled while a grin spread on his face.

He lifted one hand snaking it around my waist, pulling my body up closer to his. My eyes darted around wildly before I spotted a pillow. I wasted no second grabbing it and whacking his face as hard as I could. He paused whatever he was going to do, balance failing because of the pillow and fell on my body, face beside my face.