Ain't she something... (pt.1)

(I apologize for the shortness of chapters. Planning for the oneshots next chapter that is coming out tomorrow)

*King Dice*
Eliza made herself at home in the casino very fast. She slept in the Boss' room... leaving me confused as to where my feelings stood. I was... having odd feelings about the Boss since that dinner... I really enjoyed his company and... he was a lovely dancer. I loved his laugh and smile...

I looked in the mirror as I was about to get ready to go downstairs and put on the pin the Boss gave me. I looked over the ruby red heart. It was a lovely gift... but what did it mean when she was the one sleeping in his bed? I looked at myself again... and  I really could use to lose a few. I checked the lacing on my vest. Inside of it was a corset lining so I pulled the strings pretty tight to make myself thinner. I smiled a bit. It was perfect. I got myself all dressed up and went out to grab the Boss's food. I knocked on his door, and... he shouted at me to go away.

"Sir, it's King Dice-" He growled behind the door.

"I said go away!" I felt myself tremble as I gave the imps the plate. He'd never yell at me like that. Eliza came to the door and took the tray.

"Thanks sweetie, we were hungry." She looked over my outfit. "Looking good, but could lose some more. Really you look like a pig stuffed in a suit." She cackled to herself and went back inside. I tried to keep my composure. I stormed off to the casino floor to find Wheezy and the other's slacking off!

"Everyone I want this casino ready within an hour!" I took off my coat and rolled up my sleeves with the rest of the staff. We all got to cleaning and washing, but I took every run of trash or recycles outside. The cardio could help me loose some weight. I just wanted to be... noticed by the Boss. Dev came out without Eliza and looked to me. I was completely exhausted already.

"King? Why are you so tired out?" I looked to him and smiled a bit.

"Just running things outside, sir. I plan to change and shower fast before guests come. I thought the Casino was taken care of, but our staff was caught slacking off." I glared at my employees. "Nothing your Right-Hand man couldn't fix sir!" The Devil smiled to me.

"Well, My K- Eliza there you are love." My heart sank when she waltzed in the room with her annoying smile. I already hated her and I didn't know why.

"Hello Devvy!" She hugged him and... laughed with him.

"King back to work." I nodded.

"Yes sir..." I went to my room and showered. As the hot water hit me... I couldn't help but feel the jealousy consume me. What was wrong with me?... "Ain't she fucking something..." I said to myself through an escaped sob. My sobs echoed through the room as I tried to figure out what I lacked. Something was wrong with me...